The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Inside the Mind of the $20 Billion Dollar Man: Elon Musk Internal Letter to Employees

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

ApparentHorizon

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Apr 1, 2016
Greenville, SC
What's with the over-the-top high regard for Elon Musk, and Tesla and SpaceX in general?

If it wasn't for the massive media hype and US gov't (read: tax payer) funding, Tesla and SpaceX wouldn't exist today.

Tesla consistently overpromises and under-delivers. I like the concept, the cars are cool, but you can't make promise after promise, only to fail to deliver time and time again. Meanwhile, Tesla is squandering tens (hundreds? who knows?) of millions of tax dollars on a never-ending chain of subcontractors, who are, for lack of a better term, milking the corporate government tax payer tit. This has been going on for YEARS, but only now it is coming to light within the company?

SpaceX has lost ~9% of payloads launched, yet it's persistently hyped in the media and overpromised by Musk. ULA launches are more expensive than SpaceX's, however, ULA has not lost a payload to date since its inception.

I'm not buying into the hype and godlike aura given to Elon Musk and his companies, and I don't care for the way he markets his products.

Don't hate the player hate the game

GOLD! - Guru Cults Exposed: The Tactics "Experts" Use To Pull You In & Suck You Dry

Ayanle Farah

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 13, 2016
I've always been wondering, how did Elon Musk fight all the oil companies alone? How is the government supportive of him when the United States is the country which screwed up Iraq for oil?

TheCj

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jan 3, 2017
Ontario, Canada
"Letter" sounds more like advertising... I don't recall any boss talking to employee's about profit's... maybe increasing sales to sales teams.. or cutting expense's ...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.