The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Initial fund for a B2G AI Startup

fran-s14

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 13, 2015
Hi everybody!

I think i have a great idea for a new startup, its a high tech solution including deep learning for a global problem.

I've talk to some scientist and it's technical viable but really costly. The problem is that I live in Argentina and here don't exist an development ecosystem for startups and very few angel investors or vc. There are some accelerators but they always ask for traction.

How could I show some validation to an early fund if the product itself it's the algorithm and its new application. I even don't know how to prototype it, the real solution it's the outcome, and takes time and money to show it.

On the other hand i see to difficult to sell something that i didn't develop, especially to government and its burocracy.

How could i get some early fund for it?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sovereign

Spinning wheels in place
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Jul 5, 2015
I'm late to this post but ok

Algorithms are fancy and all but usually don't take that much work - i've been involved with a couple lately.

I don't know what your algorithm is about so i don't know the process of developing it. But in general you need a physicist (or whatever other field "expert" your product needs) who is good enough at math and pseudo-logic to make the equations, and you need a programmer to write that into a usable app/website/etc.

Generally you can get both for cheap online or in a university. If you can learn to do a part of it yourself, even better as you'll have more control and fewer expenses.

If you want more detailed help, but don't want to "reveal" the idea in public yet, feel free to DM me.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.