David Murphy
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jul 12, 2019
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$75
$75
User Power: 100%
GOOD GREETINGS TO ALL OF YOU IN THIS COMMUNITY. MY NAME IS David Murphy. IM AN ENTREPRENEUR BUSINESSMAN AND PHOTOGRAPHER. IM ALL AMERICAN. I 100% FULLY TOTALLY BELIEVE AND HAVE FAITH IN OUR ALMIGHTY CREATOR AND IM ALWAYS AS POSITIVE AS I CAN POSSIBLY BE AND A GOOD HARD WORKER ALWAYS INTO HIGH QUALITY IN ALL AND EVERYTHING. IM ALWAYS AS HELPFUL AS I CAN POSSIBLY BE TO ALL PEOPLE I EVER HAVE ANY CONTACT WITH. IM ALWAYS SOME KIND OF ASSET FOR ALL PEOPLE I EVER COME IN CONTACT WITH. 6 DAYS EVERY WEEK IM ALWAYS MAKING AS MUCH PROGRESS AS POSSIBLE TOWARDS REACHING ALL OF MY PROMISES GOALS.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
