- Joined
- May 30, 2015
- Messages
- 50
Rep Bank
$245
$245
User Power: 28%
Hey guys,
I'm running a couple of lead generation campaigns through display ad networks. Generally speaking I have pretty untargetted traffic I need to filter. I want to offer incentives for people to optin and receive sales emails later on. Basically I want to offer good advice, no sales pitch, just gaining their trust. The incentive must be related to the actual topic (a $5 Amazon coupon won't work).
I was usually running these campaigns with free ebooks but I'm a bit tired of it.
Do you guys have any recommendation for other (digital) incentives for such a purpose? A lead is worth a few dollars so it must be scalable.
Any advice is appreciated.
I'm running a couple of lead generation campaigns through display ad networks. Generally speaking I have pretty untargetted traffic I need to filter. I want to offer incentives for people to optin and receive sales emails later on. Basically I want to offer good advice, no sales pitch, just gaining their trust. The incentive must be related to the actual topic (a $5 Amazon coupon won't work).
I was usually running these campaigns with free ebooks but I'm a bit tired of it.
Do you guys have any recommendation for other (digital) incentives for such a purpose? A lead is worth a few dollars so it must be scalable.
Any advice is appreciated.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
