Today I learned that a very good friend of mine was murdered last night while closing his recycling yard. 10/27/11.
Shaun worked his way up in the scrap business and opened up his own shop about 3 years ago. He advertised in my magazine faithfully every week for 3 years on the top left corner of page 4. That was his spot.
We talk about expanding our businesses, we talk about employees, our families, etc.
He was a hard worker he was only 44 years old, he was my friend. I had just sat down with him about a week ago.
He had a wife and 3 children his two boys worked in the business with him.
I guess all I can take from this is that tomorrow isn't guaranteed to any of us. Let's live life now go for your dreams now.
Shaun worked his way up in the scrap business and opened up his own shop about 3 years ago. He advertised in my magazine faithfully every week for 3 years on the top left corner of page 4. That was his spot.
We talk about expanding our businesses, we talk about employees, our families, etc.
He was a hard worker he was only 44 years old, he was my friend. I had just sat down with him about a week ago.
He had a wife and 3 children his two boys worked in the business with him.
I guess all I can take from this is that tomorrow isn't guaranteed to any of us. Let's live life now go for your dreams now.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
