The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Anything related to matters of the mind

louros

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 7, 2017
Portugal
Hello everyone, if I remember correctly I've never posted here before but I have been a member for some years now

I'm 22,from Portugal, currently studying a master's degree in finance but I've always had that bug for entrepeneurship

I do believe, however, I would be better off doing that some time from now when I get wiser, this is not the right time for me

I love to read books. Not fictional or romances, actually books about entrepeneurship, money, self improvement and those kind of things

I do, however, lack purpose/motivation sometimes and end up not reading for months until the bug bites me again

I believe friends keep you motivated to always keep improving and that's what I am looking for, similar minds to mine looking to improve and push each other when needed

Also, would love to hear your recommendations about good books to read related to stuff I said above

*Apologies for the long post*

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
621%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
If you wait until you are "wiser" to operate a business and pursue entrepreneurial interests then you will forever remain a moron.

Go find some shit to sell and make some money.

I also don't find the motivation to read a lot of books. Because I'm out doing stuff.

Find a fastlaner closest to you and meet up with them. Talk business and goals and make a new friend. It's good you want to surround yourself with higher quality people.

Welcome.

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
If you wait until you are "wiser" to operate a business and pursue entrepreneurial interests then you will forever remain a moron.

I also don't find the motivation to read a lot of books. Because I'm out doing stuff.

Find a fastlaner closest to you and meet up with them. Talk business and goals and make a new friend. It's good you want to surround yourself with higher quality people.

Welcome.

This is more like a Wake Up Call. Well Said!

louros

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 7, 2017
Portugal

Welcome.
Although I think I might lack the knowledge, you might be right, it's probably my mind tricking me
Thanks!

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
I'm 22,from Portugal, currently studying a master's degree in finance but I've always had that bug for entrepeneurship
Also, would love to hear your recommendations about good books to read related to stuff I said above

Read this my friend....

Then continue reading all resources you can find on building a finance website/blog while you are building a finance website/blog.

We are all here to help you along the way.

Last edited:

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
621%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Although I think I might lack the knowledge, you might be right, it's probably my mind tricking me
Thanks!
You learn by doing. Want to learn more? Do more. "How do I start a business?" By starting a business. You lack the knowledge because you lack the doing.

louros

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 7, 2017
Portugal
Read this my friend....

Then continue reading all resources you can find on building a finance website/blog while you are building a finance website/blog.

We are all here to help you along the way.
Thanks for the response! I have just read the thread,contrary to the user, I lack practical experience for now but it won't be for too long, however, research on the internet/books can give me everything I need to build the website/blog

Relating to building a finance blog, thanks for giving me a good idea, should I learn how to design the website myself? have you got any clue what would be the average costs per month to keep it up? I don't have any experience in it but it would certainly be good to learn all about it even if it doesn't have the same outcome

Thanks once again for the great advice :)

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
Thanks for the response! I have just read the thread,contrary to the user, I lack practical experience for now but it won't be for too long, however, research on the internet/books can give me everything I need to build the website/blog

Relating to building a finance blog, thanks for giving me a good idea, should I learn how to design the website myself? have you got any clue what would be the average costs per month to keep it up? I don't have any experience in it but it would certainly be good to learn all about it even if it doesn't have the same outcome

Thanks once again for the great advice :)

haha I am trying to pump YOU up and you got ME pumped up now haha.

Great attitude that is the main ingredient in every successful dish!

Being in this neighborhood certainly puts big figures in our heads but resist it. We all take baby steps at something all the time. Always something new to learn.

A finance expert is not a website expert we have to educate ourselves along the way which you seem not only willing but eager to do. Awesome.

Youtube tutorials every step of the way on the website creation. No need to try to set up as one of the big dogs. Just have it in mind that you want to share some things that others may also benefit from.

List posts still work and are very helpful and not so difficult to create.

There are trends there are forecasts there are people struggling. That should guide your content ideas.

Then of course your mini network of branded social profiles should get some traffic coming in. All free methods to start.

Just focus on quality...then would be really smart to absorb SEO videos.

A finance website/blog has alot of potential especially if you get that traffic flowing. You will be getting offers from investors to sell in no time. :)

Speaking of that check to see if there are any current SOLD auctions for finance websites they leave very detailed knowledge on how they created and monetized and got traffic.

MitchM

Act. Then Adapt.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Nov 15, 2016
Atlanta, GA
The best way to learn is to find a problem and solve it.

AKA, what entrepreneurs do.

That doesn’t mean no research and no learning from other people. It means that for the most part you’re going to need to learn as you go, and that’s okay... there’s actually no other way.

You’re simply never going to find yourself as prepared as you’d like to be until you’ve already done it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.