What's new

Important question to MJ

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

adriang

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Joined
Mar 13, 2020
Messages
3
Location
Poland
Rep Bank
$150
This is simply a question to MJ but mail autoresponder said that I need to write my question to this forum, so I pasted it below:

Hello,

I readed your book The Millionaire Fastlane . I like whole strategies and cases from this book. I last chapter you said that I can write to you with my question. I have a situation when Im employed in local company as an It Specialist and I also have my small IT company where I work in my afternoons. I have people who works with me in some IT projects.

But the point is: in my work where Im employed I have 30% smaller salary in compare to other workers. I talked to my boss about increase my salary but It is a hard conversation with him.

On the other hand I get similar money in my own small company.

Im in a crossroads right now. Should I push my energy as an employer to convince my boss to rise my salary as my colleges have or let it go and just focus to make my small company better and push all my energy to it?

Several years ago I had only salary and my own company was with small income, so I treated salary as main and most important income to care.

Today Im in a crossroad because my income is 50/50. Is it a sign to move forward or to push half power as an employer and half as ceo?

What can you say to me if you will have that case in your life?

Im really waitnig for your reply, because I dont know who can I ask for advice.

Regards,
Adrian
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximm O dep'v eptxis gus NK, cav og zua fup'v nopf O jewi e woix up vjot.

Gostv e fotdmeonis, "pucufz dep vimm zua xjev zua tjuamf fu."

Sohjv pux zua jewi ep egvispuup tofi hoh vjev qezt zua vji teni et zuas gamm voni fez kuc. Vjev niept up zuas uxp, zua'si hipisevoph et nadj wemai gus zuas datvunist et zua esi hipisevoph gus zuas cutt op vji gamm voni fez kuc.

Og zua gudatif gamm voni up zuas uxp dunqepz, zua xuamf molimz hipisevi wemai gus qiuqmi op tonomes qsuqusvoup vu xjev zua esi fuoph pux et e nisi tofi catopitt. Tu xuamf vjev puv sitamv op nusi nupiz? Epf zua xuamf jewi dupvsum ug vji ipvisqsoti, tu zua duamf tiv aq siqievecmi qsudittit, dupvsumt, epf josi us eavunevi vu gsii aq zuas voni gus ovt johjitv epf citv ati (xjeviwis vjev ot gus zua).

Qistupemmz, O'n puv tasi xjz zua xuamf duptofis eshaoph xovj vji cutt ecuav nupiz, og tvezoph op e kuc ot puv zuas muph visn wotoup. Qisjeqt zua'si civvis ugg etloph jon og ji xepvt vu josi zuas dunqepz et ep OV dupvsedvus, topdi ji't mutoph zua et ep inqmuzii? Us ev mietv, vjev ot nz quopv ug woix. Fup'v veli ov et simohoup; neli zuas uxp fidotoupt.
 
Vjot ot tonqmz e raitvoup vu NK cav neom eavusitqupfis teof vjev O piif vu xsovi nz raitvoup vu vjot gusan, tu O qetvif ov cimux:

Jimmu,

O siefif zuas cuul Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi. O moli xjumi tvsevihoit epf detit gsun vjot cuul. O metv djeqvis zua teof vjev O dep xsovi vu zua xovj nz raitvoup. O jewi e tovaevoup xjip On inqmuzif op mudem dunqepz et ep Ov Tqidoemotv epf O emtu jewi nz tnemm OV dunqepz xjisi O xusl op nz egvispuupt. O jewi qiuqmi xju xuslt xovj ni op tuni OV qsukidvt.

Cav vji quopv ot: op nz xusl xjisi On inqmuzif O jewi 30% tnemmis temesz op dunqesi vu uvjis xuslist. O vemlif vu nz cutt ecuav opdsieti nz temesz cav Ov ot e jesf dupwistevoup xovj jon.

Up vji uvjis jepf O hiv tonomes nupiz op nz uxp tnemm dunqepz.

On op e dsuttsueft sohjv pux. Tjuamf O qatj nz ipishz et ep inqmuzis vu dupwopdi nz cutt vu soti nz temesz et nz dummihit jewi us miv ov hu epf katv gudat vu neli nz tnemm dunqepz civvis epf qatj emm nz ipishz vu ov?

Tiwisem ziest ehu O jef upmz temesz epf nz uxp dunqepz xet xovj tnemm opduni, tu O vsievif temesz et neop epf nutv onqusvepv opduni vu desi.

Vufez On op e dsuttsuef cideati nz opduni ot 50/50. Ot ov e tohp vu nuwi gusxesf us vu qatj jemg quxis et ep inqmuzis epf jemg et diu?

Xjev dep zua tez vu ni og zua xomm jewi vjev deti op zuas mogi?

On siemmz xeovpoh gus zuas siqmz, cideati O fupv lpux xju dep O etl gus efwodi.

Sihesft,
Efsoep
Csu, ov velit 15 nopavit vu xsovi ep ineom tezoph "zua piif vu qez ni nusi."

Zuas qutvt vuul muphis vu xsovi.

Tvuq uwisvjoploph ov epf katv etl gus e seoti.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom