- Joined
- Oct 13, 2010
- Messages
- 555
Rep Bank
$645
$645
User Power: 4%
Im tired of this life.
I can never get things my way. It is like God ( I understand if you are atheist) has set me on the road to hell since I was born.
My mother is like the demon that an angel made a deal with to make my life hell.
She does hair for clients and she gets to make her own times and her own terms, my dad is the one who provides income for the whole family.
She complains about doing chores, she complains about making food. I cant read my books on investments with getting interuppted.
I wish she can see that people in the other side of the world will die to be in her shoes and here she is complaining about doing things that a housewife does (cook, clean and thats it).
Is their a reason why I am always dragged to this......
I live in a bad nieghborhood and I hate it, but everytime I get into a fight, I feel so happy and free the adrenaline running through my veins is like Cain Velasquez winning the title, or a driver riding down his Ferrari or Lamborghini down the highway.
I could take the road to drugs and escape everything and hit rock bottom even harder.
At times I just want to tell my family to f'off and I want to start a new life but I know that is not the right thing to do right now.
I have to be patient, now I know how MJ felt.
But I know this is part of life and I am sure people like Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates had times when they just wanted to give up and leave their projects.
Im only 18 and I have a life ahead of me but I know that I will make it to the fastlane in a few years.
Evertyime I feel upset, I imagine a Lamborghini parked outside of a store or restaurant and I picture myself getting inside the Lambo and driving off knowing that is the day I made it. Or I imagine myself running the 100 meters in the Olympic trials, knowing that is the day I know I made it.
This is not my complain blog, but I know some people here may feel the same way that I do and we just want to leave everything but we have to be patient and suck things up because we will have a better tomorrow.
This website is the only place where I can communicate with others that are wanting to go fastlane. Reading from others success stories here, I know they went through hard times but they made it fastlane after all the struggles, and I know one day I will be the one posting a thread on the Success Stories section remembering all the crap I went through in my life only to laugh at it when I look back and tell myself "I made it"
I can never get things my way. It is like God ( I understand if you are atheist) has set me on the road to hell since I was born.
My mother is like the demon that an angel made a deal with to make my life hell.
She does hair for clients and she gets to make her own times and her own terms, my dad is the one who provides income for the whole family.
She complains about doing chores, she complains about making food. I cant read my books on investments with getting interuppted.
I wish she can see that people in the other side of the world will die to be in her shoes and here she is complaining about doing things that a housewife does (cook, clean and thats it).
Is their a reason why I am always dragged to this......
I live in a bad nieghborhood and I hate it, but everytime I get into a fight, I feel so happy and free the adrenaline running through my veins is like Cain Velasquez winning the title, or a driver riding down his Ferrari or Lamborghini down the highway.
I could take the road to drugs and escape everything and hit rock bottom even harder.
At times I just want to tell my family to f'off and I want to start a new life but I know that is not the right thing to do right now.
I have to be patient, now I know how MJ felt.
But I know this is part of life and I am sure people like Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates had times when they just wanted to give up and leave their projects.
Im only 18 and I have a life ahead of me but I know that I will make it to the fastlane in a few years.
Evertyime I feel upset, I imagine a Lamborghini parked outside of a store or restaurant and I picture myself getting inside the Lambo and driving off knowing that is the day I made it. Or I imagine myself running the 100 meters in the Olympic trials, knowing that is the day I know I made it.
This is not my complain blog, but I know some people here may feel the same way that I do and we just want to leave everything but we have to be patient and suck things up because we will have a better tomorrow.
This website is the only place where I can communicate with others that are wanting to go fastlane. Reading from others success stories here, I know they went through hard times but they made it fastlane after all the struggles, and I know one day I will be the one posting a thread on the Success Stories section remembering all the crap I went through in my life only to laugh at it when I look back and tell myself "I made it"
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

