TheSponge
New Contributor
Hi All,
I am currently a 27 year old young woman, married, with one kid. I am more than ready to start my own business! I have already started one of sorts and am looking to grow! I read TMF and really appreciated the honesty of the book. Its one of the best I read so far on the subject.
I am trying to grow my business more now than ever before because much like mean others here, I cannot stand a 9-5 job anymore! Both my mother and father started businesses and I know what its like to have the freedom associated with being your own boss!
I have followed this forum for a while but never posted anything until now. I am looking forward to helping and learning with all of you!
I am currently a 27 year old young woman, married, with one kid. I am more than ready to start my own business! I have already started one of sorts and am looking to grow! I read TMF and really appreciated the honesty of the book. Its one of the best I read so far on the subject.
I am trying to grow my business more now than ever before because much like mean others here, I cannot stand a 9-5 job anymore! Both my mother and father started businesses and I know what its like to have the freedom associated with being your own boss!
I have followed this forum for a while but never posted anything until now. I am looking forward to helping and learning with all of you!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
