Jakeybu
New Contributor
Hey everyone!
I have been brainstorming ideas. I came up with something that seems to meet the Five Fastlane Commandments. Now I'm ready to take action.
My first step is to learn web design, because I honestly don't know anything about it... I looked into things like WordPress and Squarespace, but I concluded that my specific idea will only work if I design the website or partner with someone who can design the website. Honestly, I don't like the idea of a partnership. I'm afraid I'd get stuck with a guy who lives by a 4 Hour Workweek philosophy.
I have been debating between teaching myself how to do this and enrolling at a local community college... I decided I could probably teach myself in much less time and have my site up and running by the end of the year.
Can anyone suggest any good books on web design?
Thanks!
I have been brainstorming ideas. I came up with something that seems to meet the Five Fastlane Commandments. Now I'm ready to take action.
My first step is to learn web design, because I honestly don't know anything about it... I looked into things like WordPress and Squarespace, but I concluded that my specific idea will only work if I design the website or partner with someone who can design the website. Honestly, I don't like the idea of a partnership. I'm afraid I'd get stuck with a guy who lives by a 4 Hour Workweek philosophy.
I have been debating between teaching myself how to do this and enrolling at a local community college... I decided I could probably teach myself in much less time and have my site up and running by the end of the year.
Can anyone suggest any good books on web design?
Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
