In January ... I will be publishing a series of articles in a new online periodical ... of interest to three niches ... one of which ... is entrepreneurs.
So ... if you have experience doing something relevant to entrepreneurs ... if you would like to position yourself as a subject matter expert on that subject ... and could benefit from some free online exposure ... let me know.
I'll call ya up ... we'll do a brief telephone interview ... crank out an article ... and then I'll promote it.
The subject matter can be just about anything the average reader does not know about ... that you do.
Note: "Most" of the people browsing this periodical will NOT be entrepreneurs ... so don't feel you have to talk about something that would wow the pants off of M.J.
Basic 101 stuff is fine.
Just tell me "what" you would like to be interviewed about ... and "why" this might be of interest to the reader. If I like the idea ... I'll run with it.
The main benefits are threefold:
(1) Good content About You on Google (Reputation Management)
(2) Possibility for Residual Business (I will include your link)
(3) Social proof
So what's my incentive ...?
The periodical is the advertising arm of one of my online businesses.
I provide the free content ... circulate it ... then use the periodical's margins to promote my business ... and direct traffic to the sites I (really) want them to go to.
I thought about writing all the articles myself ... I used to be a newspaper editor and field reporter ... I suppose that's still an option ...
But ... if I can interview third parties ... and make the articles about you ... and about your businesses ... then the site looks less like a blog ... and more like an online magazine ... which is exactly the image I am aiming to project.
Good for me. Good for you.
That's it.
If interested ... let me know!
P.S. One of the (other two) niches is very sexually charged ... so if you are at all concerned about that sort of stuff ... just letting you know ahead of time. Assume your article will appear in something similar to Cosmo or Maxim.
A bunch of great articles ... about great topics ... sandwiched between articles ... about some racy stuff.
One of the reasons (btw) why I am featuring articles about entrepreneurs is plausible deniability ("I read Playboy for the articles"). So the articles relevant to entrepreneurs (and the other "PC" niche) have to be legitimate high-quality articles.
P.P.S. I have not yet decided whether I want to "publicly" announce on the forums the identity of the online publication ... still sitting on the fence on that one. So for now ...I'm going to keep quiet about it.
If I like your article idea ... I'll identify the publication in private ... bring you up to speed ... and we can go from there.
So ... if you have experience doing something relevant to entrepreneurs ... if you would like to position yourself as a subject matter expert on that subject ... and could benefit from some free online exposure ... let me know.
I'll call ya up ... we'll do a brief telephone interview ... crank out an article ... and then I'll promote it.
The subject matter can be just about anything the average reader does not know about ... that you do.
Note: "Most" of the people browsing this periodical will NOT be entrepreneurs ... so don't feel you have to talk about something that would wow the pants off of M.J.
Basic 101 stuff is fine.
Just tell me "what" you would like to be interviewed about ... and "why" this might be of interest to the reader. If I like the idea ... I'll run with it.
The main benefits are threefold:
(1) Good content About You on Google (Reputation Management)
(2) Possibility for Residual Business (I will include your link)
(3) Social proof
So what's my incentive ...?
The periodical is the advertising arm of one of my online businesses.
I provide the free content ... circulate it ... then use the periodical's margins to promote my business ... and direct traffic to the sites I (really) want them to go to.
I thought about writing all the articles myself ... I used to be a newspaper editor and field reporter ... I suppose that's still an option ...
But ... if I can interview third parties ... and make the articles about you ... and about your businesses ... then the site looks less like a blog ... and more like an online magazine ... which is exactly the image I am aiming to project.
Good for me. Good for you.
That's it.
If interested ... let me know!
P.S. One of the (other two) niches is very sexually charged ... so if you are at all concerned about that sort of stuff ... just letting you know ahead of time. Assume your article will appear in something similar to Cosmo or Maxim.
A bunch of great articles ... about great topics ... sandwiched between articles ... about some racy stuff.
One of the reasons (btw) why I am featuring articles about entrepreneurs is plausible deniability ("I read Playboy for the articles"). So the articles relevant to entrepreneurs (and the other "PC" niche) have to be legitimate high-quality articles.
P.P.S. I have not yet decided whether I want to "publicly" announce on the forums the identity of the online publication ... still sitting on the fence on that one. So for now ...I'm going to keep quiet about it.
If I like your article idea ... I'll identify the publication in private ... bring you up to speed ... and we can go from there.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
