The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MEETUPS Are you interested in a Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, or Texas area Meetup?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

salasben19

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 19, 2018
New Mexico
Good Day!

I have searched the forums and didnt see any recent meetups in the general area that I am located in. I was wondering if there was anyone around the utah, arizona, new mexico, colorado area that would like to do an in person meetup.

Thank you,

Ben

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
There's a lot of us (30 or more people) here in and around the Phoenix AZ metro area (and surrounding cities) and we do occasionally meet. If you're making a trip this way, let us know here in this thread and it shouldn't be hard to find a group that could get together.

MHP368

Gold Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
There's a lot of us (30 or more people) here in and around the Phoenix AZ metro area (and surrounding cities) and we do occasionally meet. If you're making a trip this way, let us know here in this thread and it shouldn't be hard to find a group that could get together.

An abnormally high ratio of arizona forum users to be sure. The heat makes wage slavery more unbearable maybe.

NMdad

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 6, 2017
New Mexico
I'm in Albuquerque--happy to meet with like-minded entrepreneurs.

DeepScripted

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
May 27, 2018
Denver, Colorado
I’m in Denver, but do travel to Phoenix, Salt Lake frequently. Let’s plan a meet up, I’ll be happy to attend. If not a big group, then at least a few of us can meet to get it going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

salasben19

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 19, 2018
New Mexico
I’m in Denver, but do travel to Phoenix, Salt Lake frequently. Let’s plan a meet up, I’ll be happy to attend. If not a big group, then at least a few of us can meet to get it going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a brother that lives in denver , thanks !

salasben19

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 19, 2018
New Mexico
That's great. Does the greater pheonix area plan to meet April 18, 19, or 20th?

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Does the greater pheonix area plan to meet April 18, 19, or 20th?

Not that I know, but we could always make something happen ;)
I suggest you post here again a week or two before you get here, and we can probably rally up some troops.

Sponsored Offers

Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
7 Days To Freedom: How To Go From Wantrepreneur To Income Producing Freelancer In Just 7 Days...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I have a long weekend off work.. bought your "Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Adding in my 2 cents for anyone considering joining. Let me save you the deliberation - join...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom