The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Im out!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

RunWithIt

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Jan 23, 2016
Canada
I'm 16, it's my third job. I quit my job because it wasn't worth the pay. Why the hell should I work for minimum wage, and then get yelled at everyday? I could go on, and give you an explanation for everything but money walks, bullshit talks. I have my plan set, but thank you for the feedback :)

Dude you are 16,

I came on this forum expecting to not see whiny kids bitch about how hard life is. when I was 16 I attended school and worked for a brick layer on the weekends and during the summer. Do yourself a favor and go work for a construction company on your days off. stack bricks, build scaffolds and mix cement for 12 hours a day in 30 degree Celsius weather and then come back and tell me how hard life is. The attitude you have now wont get you far.

P.S > Good luck with your Marine application, from what I hear they don't like whiners :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

NYCGoblin

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Oct 14, 2014
New York
You're 16 and think you know the answers to everything in the world. I am not to much older then you (22 found the forum at 21) and felt the same way for a while.

After working my first job ever out of high school (for less then minimum wage might I add) I learned a tremendous amount, and was humbled in a multitude of ways. Never would I have found this forum or become the person that I am now if it weren't for the years that I worked that job. I think you would be better served at one of these jobs because you come off as extremely elitist when you frankly haven't done shit. Comparing yourself favorably to other 16 year olds is pretty short sighted. I learned long ago from my previous boss who was also my martial arts instructor that you should compete with yourself, and the potential within. Remember there are people at your same age doing absolutely amazing things in this world are you trying to be better then them, or better then your neighbor?

Hope to see you around.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.