The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm korean and I read 'The millionaire Fastlane'

jins3714

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 6, 2019
South korea
I wrote him an e-mail demarco.
But I got an automatic reply to the mail.
So I came all the way here because I wanted to get some advice from you!!!
Please excuse me for using the translator.

The following is the contents of the mail I sent to him.

Hello. my name is Jinsol Min. That is my korean name. but you can call me Logan, my english name.
I read your book, The Millionaire Fastlane .
You wrote in this book that you reply quickly to your customers. I am a fan of yours, not customer, but I look forward to a quick reply. Please excuse me for using the translator.

I'm your korean fan that 18 years old in korean age.
I really respect you. I also want to become rich guy when I'm young.
So I want to ask you. What I can do to be rich at this age.

Do you know Korea's Meister High school?
I don't think you know.
My high school gets a job right after graduation.
So I will work as an engineer for Samsung Electronics, a large Korean company, next year.
You're going to be a slave for five days. I also don't want to work long as a slave. I have only 4 million won, or 4,000 dollars, in Korean money now.

I'm still young, and I think I have a chance. On the other hand, I knows little because I'm young. So I need your advice.
As you wrote in the book, I think I have to do Internet business because I have little money.

I'd like you to give me some advice
Again, please understand that there may be some rude words due to the use of the translator.

Thank you for all of your help and support.

Your fan,

Logan

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

KasemWo.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Nov 26, 2018
Hello and welcome Jinsol to this forum. I am also a foreigner who also read The Millionaire Fastlane (I'm Thai by the way). So, you read TMF in Korean Version, right? I'm not MJ and I'm not successful yet but I think I have something for you. I recommend reading this forum to understand more about the book. What I learned from the book and this forum is that the more you help people, by creating value that people want, the richer you will be. That's all I have for now. Good luck to you.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Definitely participate in the forum. It will help. Read about how others are building businesses. Always be thinking about how you can build (or buy) assets that you own, that make you money. If they provide a good service to others, they are probably good assets. Welcome and good luck.

Last edited:

jins3714

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 6, 2019
South korea
[QUOTE = "SuperBlast, 게시물 : 820455, 회원 : 70489"]
I don't know the best leader of Korea.
I don't think there are any leaders in Korea and I think there are many in other countries.
This is because Korea is a country that is based on big business.

Jack Hammer

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 19, 2018
Perhaps you could find some website, app, SaaS, etc. that's successful in America but not available in Korea. Or vice versa.

ChewingCandy

Bronze Action Faker
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 18, 2019
Welcome to the forum!

안녕하세요, 이 포럼에는 20살 초반에 부자 된 분들도 많아요. 자기가 관심있는 분야쪽으로 글 많이 찾아보면 도움 많이 될거에오.

18이면 저랑 띠동갑이네요ㅎㅎ 화이팅해요~

jins3714

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 6, 2019
South korea
Welcome to the forum!

안녕하세요, 이 포럼에는 20살 초반에 부자 된 분들도 많아요. 자기가 관심있는 분야쪽으로 글 많이 찾아보면 도움 많이 될거에오.

18이면 저랑 띠동갑이네요ㅎㅎ 화이팅해요~
You know Korean!! Thank you!
I don't know how to search this site yet. Can you tell me the link to the posts of the rich in their early 20s?

Tullygetsfree

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Sep 29, 2019
Italy
Hi Jinsol!
You can always ride the korean wave - a lot of people want to know about korean language, culture, life etc. Start a youtube channel, I'll be your first subscriber! :smile2:

Solais

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Sep 14, 2018
Is it time for MJ to "hire" some...PR ?

Jack Hammer

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 19, 2018
That's what I'm looking for. But it's quite difficult. Haha.
Yup. Embrace it. This is all difficult. You'll be the guy doing the hard stuff while everyone else is chasing easy money and that's why you'll be rich while they wallow in mediocrity.

You read the right book and came to the right place. You can learn a ton here. Welcome!

Suzanne Bazemore

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Sep 30, 2018
Spring, TX
Hi Logan! MJ actually does reply quickly, but he is planning a conference right now, so he might not respond. He makes comments on this forum often, though.

I hope you are able to use the forum, becuase it would be hard to translate back and forth between Korean and English. Good luck to you!

ChewingCandy

Bronze Action Faker
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 18, 2019
You know Korean!! Thank you!
I don't know how to search this site yet. Can you tell me the link to the posts of the rich in their early 20s?

I recommend you start from GOLD and NOTABLE threads, you don't have to do the same as other young folks are doing, since things might not work out here in Korea.

I'm not mean to discourage you, but you need to find your own way. since you're so young, you have plenty things to learn.

I'd recommend one book if you have done reading TMF and Unscripted , which I am reading now and hope I've read it when I was 18. The book title is 'How to win friends and infeluence people' by Dale Carnegie, in Korean is '데일 카네기의 인간관계론'

BTW, I am Korean, if you think I'm a foreign guy who speaks Korean.^^

jins3714

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 6, 2019
South korea
I recommend you start from GOLD and NOTABLE threads, you don't have to do the same as other young folks are doing, since things might not work out here in Korea.

I'm not mean to discourage you, but you need to find your own way. since you're so young, you have plenty things to learn.

I'd recommend one book if you have done reading TMF and Unscripted , which I am reading now and hope I've read it when I was 18. The book title is 'How to win friends and infeluence people' by Dale Carnegie, in Korean is '데일 카네기의 인간관계론'

BTW, I am Korean, if you think I'm a foreign guy who speaks Korean.^^
I haven't read UNSCRIPTED yet, but I've read Dale Carnegie's book! Thank you for your recommendation.

jins3714

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 6, 2019
South korea
Hi Jinsol!
You can always ride the korean wave - a lot of people want to know about korean language, culture, life etc. Start a youtube channel, I'll be your first subscriber! :smile2:
Thank you, but I've never thought about YouTube creators. HAHA

jins3714

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 6, 2019
South korea
Hi Logan! MJ actually does reply quickly, but he is planning a conference right now, so he might not respond. He makes comments on this forum often, though.

I hope you are able to use the forum, becuase it would be hard to translate back and forth between Korean and English. Good luck to you!
Thank you good luck!

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Aug 13, 2018
Hi Jimsol! Welcome to the forum!

That's exciting that you see a new way to live already at your age.

Rather than working for Samsung, it sounds like you have the vision to BE Samsung. In other words, create an equivalent company like Samsung. That's awesome!

However, I wouldn't completely reject the option of working when you get out of high school. You will typically be more likely to succeed in building your own company if you have funds. You already have the vision to do your own thing, be your own boss, and create your own life. That won't go away if you take a job for a temporary season while you are building your own product or service. Many of the forum members hold jobs, patiently working for someone else while we build our own business on the side.

Plus, working for a large organization like Samsung will give you an inside look into what it takes to build a fastlane company.

Instead of asking yourself, "how do I do my job," ask yourself, "how is this company being run? What would it take for me to build something similar one day?" The lessons you learn from watching other businesses operate will be valuable in constructing your own company plans.

If you haven't yet graduated from high school, a great alternative for you now would be to look for something to sell that will bring in repeatable income for you. Anything you sell will teach you the skill of selling, which is a foundational skill for someone who wants to be in the fastlane. Look for something that has the highest possible profit margins. That way, you will be in control of at least part of your income.

Good luck and welcome to the forum!

jins3714

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 6, 2019
South korea
Hi Jimsol! Welcome to the forum!

That's exciting that you see a new way to live already at your age.

Rather than working for Samsung, it sounds like you have the vision to BE Samsung. In other words, create an equivalent company like Samsung. That's awesome!

However, I wouldn't completely reject the option of working when you get out of high school. You will typically be more likely to succeed in building your own company if you have funds. You already have the vision to do your own thing, be your own boss, and create your own life. That won't go away if you take a job for a temporary season while you are building your own product or service. Many of the forum members hold jobs, patiently working for someone else while we build our own business on the side.

Plus, working for a large organization like Samsung will give you an inside look into what it takes to build a fastlane company.

Instead of asking yourself, "how do I do my job," ask yourself, "how is this company being run? What would it take for me to build something similar one day?" The lessons you learn from watching other businesses operate will be valuable in constructing your own company plans.

If you haven't yet graduated from high school, a great alternative for you now would be to look for something to sell that will bring in repeatable income for you. Anything you sell will teach you the skill of selling, which is a foundational skill for someone who wants to be in the fastlane. Look for something that has the highest possible profit margins. That way, you will be in control of at least part of your income.

Good luck and welcome to the forum!

Thank you for your kind answer!
But I have a question.
As I said, I have less money.
What you said was a big profit margin sale.
I think it's all about the Internet business.
I want to try it when I was in high school!
I use translator sorry

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Aug 13, 2018
Thank you for your kind answer!
But I have a question.
As I said, I have less money.
What you said was a big profit margin sale.
I think it's all about the Internet business.
I want to try it when I was in high school!
I use translator sorry
I'm not sure if I understand your question.

To elaborate on my point about selling, it takes almost the same amount of effort and skill to sell a high profit thing as it does to sell a low profit thing.

I wouldn't necessarily limit yourself to online sales. Are there items you can sell in person? Selling in person can help you to sell better online, as you get a better sense of human behavior during a sale, how to overcome objections, how to structure your sales pitch, etc. When you're selling face to face, you get real-time feedback that helps you to know where to adjust, what is working, what isn't working, etc. Look around your high school. Are there needs that aren't being met well? Is there a common frustration that students have? Could you sell them the solution?

Also, if you don't have much money, can you start small with one thing?

jins3714

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 6, 2019
South korea
I'm not sure if I understand your question.

To elaborate on my point about selling, it takes almost the same amount of effort and skill to sell a high profit thing as it does to sell a low profit thing.

I wouldn't necessarily limit yourself to online sales. Are there items you can sell in person? Selling in person can help you to sell better online, as you get a better sense of human behavior during a sale, how to overcome objections, how to structure your sales pitch, etc. When you're selling face to face, you get real-time feedback that helps you to know where to adjust, what is working, what isn't working, etc. Look around your high school. Are there needs that aren't being met well? Is there a common frustration that students have? Could you sell them the solution?

Also, if you don't have much money, can you start small with one thing?
I think you understand my question well!
As you said, I have considered the inconvenience of school. For example, the price of goods sold at school cafeterias is more expensive than other places, the number of people on buses that you can ride in front of school is too many during school hours, and the line of the cafeteria is very long. Of course, I know I'm thinking terrible, but my status as a student is less likely to change or sell. Moreover, I think it will be easier to find online than in school because I am about to graduate after 3 months. Please excuse me for using the translator.
Can you tell me about your success experience among all the challenges you've tried so far?
I'm also curious about the process.
I'm afraid it'll be troublesome to keep answering people you don't know. I'm sorry, but please help me! Thank you for your kind answer

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
Welcome Jinsol!

My personal advice to every young guy is to learn English. I'm Italian and my English skills have been my greatest asset so far.

Do not rely too much on schools to teach you English, they are obsessed with language purity and high-level knowledge of meaningless topics (who even says "it's ten o'clock" anymore? I bet not even the Queen does!). It is up to you to find the right resources for this, as everyone learns differently.

Knowing English unlocks an unlimited library of resources for you (such as this forum) that you can't access in any other language. This helps you in two ways: not only you can understand all these wonderful resources, but by reading them and talking about them / interacting with them you practice your English even more.

It takes years to master a language, but it only takes 6-12 months to become good enough at it to make use of it. You aren't striving to discuss the philosophical standpoint of Seneca compared to that of Plato, you just need to learn to communicate with real people, and that's a level anyone can achieve quickly.

jins3714

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 6, 2019
South korea
Welcome Jinsol!

My personal advice to every young guy is to learn English. I'm Italian and my English skills have been my greatest asset so far.

Do not rely too much on schools to teach you English, they are obsessed with language purity and high-level knowledge of meaningless topics (who even says "it's ten o'clock" anymore? I bet not even the Queen does!). It is up to you to find the right resources for this, as everyone learns differently.

Knowing English unlocks an unlimited library of resources for you (such as this forum) that you can't access in any other language. This helps you in two ways: not only you can understand all these wonderful resources, but by reading them and talking about them / interacting with them you practice your English even more.

It takes years to master a language, but it only takes 6-12 months to become good enough at it to make use of it. You aren't striving to discuss the philosophical standpoint of Seneca compared to that of Plato, you just need to learn to communicate with real people, and that's a level anyone can achieve quickly.
That's what I think, too! But I don't know what to do to be able to speak English. Is it best to watch American dramas?

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Aug 13, 2018
I have considered the inconvenience of school. For example, the price of goods sold at school cafeterias is more expensive than other places, the number of people on buses that you can ride in front of school is too many during school hours, and the line of the cafeteria is very long.
Ok, this is a good start. Is there anything you can offer to help to resolve one of these frustrations?

Of course, I know I'm thinking terrible,
No, you are actually thinking correctly. You are identifying needs. Keep doing this. Every entrepreneur will identify MANY needs. You will only ever act on a few of them. But keep training yourself to see needs that could be met. It is a very important skill.

Can you tell me about your success experience among all the challenges you've tried so far?

You can read my progress thread in the link below my post ("Bekit's progress thread").

I'm not yet extremely successful. I would encourage you to read through the gold and notable threads on the forum for better advice than I can give you.

Thank you for your kind answer

You are most welcome!

jins3714

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 6, 2019
South korea
Ok, this is a good start. Is there anything you can offer to help to resolve one of these frustrations?

No, you are actually thinking correctly. You are identifying needs. Keep doing this. Every entrepreneur will identify MANY needs. You will only ever act on a few of them. But keep training yourself to see needs that could be met. It is a very important skill.

You can read my progress thread in the link below my post ("Bekit's progress thread").

I'm not yet extremely successful. I would encourage you to read through the gold and notable threads on the forum for better advice than I can give you.

You are most welcome!
You're the one who also answered my latest article!! Thank you. Thank you very much.
I've never seen anyone answer so carefully!
I told you earlier about the problem with the school.
There is one way to sell.
Jelly food sold at the school cafeteria is being traded at 800 won. It's 0.8 dollars in dollars. By the way, the Internet retail shopping mall site is trading at 350 won, or 0.35 dollars. They were selling at a much higher price at school. I'm surprised to realize this, but there's not much I can do. Because teachers will stop students from selling things at school.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...