The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm honestly just lost

MakeMoreMoves

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
May 19, 2015
If any of you remember I made a thread about quarter life crisis.

Still in the process of getting a slow lane job.

Just plain lost,

So I am still trying to learn swift, but this action is aimless because I just plan on making an app game, no really need for it. Me learning swift is action faking. I know the first thing to look for is a need, provide value. Honestly, all my ideas are crap. The only thing I got is develop a new way to desalinate water so there will never be a water shortage. This obviously takes capital which I don't have. So I keep cycling ideas through my head and realize they are crap ( I logic it out and realize that it doesn't work) And if someone is already doing it, i look at their app/product/whatever and they are doing a pretty good job of it. How can I improve on ideas, when I look at everyone else's business as good. I'm pretty much lost. TFM book makes it seem that the only thing separating people is hard work. But for me the only thing separating me is creativity and seeing an opportunity and getting a good idea. There is a huge block in my head. Totally lost, but I know that if I give up, my dream is dead.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
Seems to me that you are complicating things a bit. Ideas are everywhere, just look around you. Look at what people consume. Look at what they enjoy. Evaluate what people need and use.

It does not just take hard work. Perhaps some timely discipline, but not always hard work. Execution is key!

Relax. Have some fun with your idea generation. Life is not as serious as we make it out to be....

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Honestly, all my ideas are crap.

And how many ideas have actually been put to market? And presented in front of a large enough audience to validate that yes, your idea is crap?

Let me guess.

None.

TFM book makes it seem that the only thing separating people is hard work.

Some people work 12 hours a day cranking a wheel.

Others work 12 hours a day building a wheel.

Both work hard. Perhaps it's not the hard work that is the variable you should be concerned with.

MakeMoreMoves

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
May 19, 2015
And how many ideas have actually been put to market? And presented in front of a large enough audience to validate that yes, your idea is crap?

Let me guess.

None.

You are right, I didn't present any of these ideas in front on anyone. This is how it starts, I have an idea in my head. I then proceed of thinking of a way to execute it for example building an app or website to solve the problem. While I think about it, I realize that it isn't feasible: no capital and realizing that it doesn't fit the CENTS. Then I restart the vicious cycle again and again.

Last edited by a moderator:

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
Just plain lost,

So I am still trying to learn swift, but this action is aimless because I just plan on making an app game, no really need for it. Me learning swift is action faking. I know the first thing to look for is a need, provide value. Honestly, all my ideas are crap. The only thing I got is develop a new way to desalinate water so there will never be a water shortage. This obviously takes capital which I don't have. So I keep cycling ideas through my head and realize they are crap ( I logic it out and realize that it doesn't work) And if someone is already doing it, i look at their app/product/whatever and they are doing a pretty good job of it. How can I improve on ideas, when I look at everyone else's business as good. I'm pretty much lost. TFM book makes it seem that the only thing separating people is hard work. But for me the only thing separating me is creativity and seeing an opportunity and getting a good idea. There is a huge block in my head. Totally lost, but I know that if I give up, my dream is dead.

Step1:
Improve your CRAPPY stinky internal dialog.
Stop making definitions like "I am a crap", instead ask better questions like "what do I need to practice to get better at this?".
You are not a special flake, you are made from the same material as the other guy who is taking action and failing his way to success.
No amount of thinking will save you from failing most of the time.

Step 2:
Take action with ZERO expectations for let's say 30 minutes or 1 hour at least once a day.
Your goal here should be to get yourself working on something (anything) and just focus on it so intensely that you forget the time. If you don't know what you want or what you should be working on, your best bet it to just try something that you are most interested in at the moment.

Step 3:
Do the first two steps and report your results/progress.

MakeMoreMoves

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
May 19, 2015
Step1:
Improve your CRAPPY stinky internal dialog.
Stop making definitions like "I am a crap", instead ask better questions like "what do I need to practice to get better at this?".
You are not a special flake, you are made from the same material as the other guy who is taking action and failing his way to success.
No amount of thinking will save you from failing most of the time.

Step 2:
Take action with ZERO expectations for let's say 30 minutes or 1 hour at least once a day.
Your goal here should be to get yourself working on something (anything) and just focus on it so intensely that you forget the time. If you don't know what you want or what you should be working on, your best bet it to just try something that you are most interested in at the moment.

Step 3:
Do the first two steps and report your results/progress.

For step 2, it's coding. But I know it is action faking because there is no direction. I have been teaching myself code for the past 2 months for exactly what you just said, until I forget about time. When i look back at the clock, 12 hours have passed. Try something I am most interested in?? That sounds like doing what I love, and if there isn't a need for it, then its gonna fail. Just like the book said, if I do something I love, their are chances that many others love to do that same thing as well.

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
and if there isn't a need for it, then its gonna fail. Just like the book said, if I do something I love, their are chances that many others love to do that same thing as well.

Forget the book for now because you are seemingly in panic mode. Your first idea/product will most probably fail miserably.
You will not build the next million dollar product right away. I'm sorry to break the news to you. So better fail fast and learn to improve your approach the second time around.
By the way can you name and list here the last 5 ideas that didn't "work"?

throttleforward

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Oct 30, 2009
Washington DC
1) Why does it have to be tech? Why can't it be a product, a service, etc?

2) You'll notice that most people here, MJ included, encourage people to get a slowlane job if they are short on cash. There is nothing wrong with getting a job, saving money, getting access to credit based on your W2 income, and building a business in your spare time.

3) I'm a firm believer that you have to practice at business to get good at it. You can't think your way to success. You have to take an idea that you think is 51% good enough, execute, learn through execution, and either pivot or find a new idea. My advice is to look at companies that are successful, but not dominant, and see if you can improve on their product or service. There is pleanty of room for all of us in just about every market.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

ClaytonAlbright

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 25, 2015
Cumming, GA
You are right, I didn't present any of these ideas in front on anyone. This is how it starts, I have an idea in my head. I then proceed of thinking of a way to execute it for example building an app or website to solve the problem. While I think about it, I realize that it isn't feasible: no capital and realizing that it doesn't fit the CENTS. Then I restart the vicious cycle again and again.

That's just an excuse to not do anything. There will always be times that you have decisions to make between different ideas, different career paths, different things that can impact your life profoundly and people get tied up and cave under the pressure and become indecisive. The irony is that by not taking action on anything because they can't decide which is the best choice ends up being the worse choice of them all.

Years ago I didn't know what IT path to take. Should I go into servers, programming, networking? I couldn't decide but then realized this and said f*** it I'm doing networking. A little over a year later I'm making 15k more than I was. Could I have done better going a different route? Possibly but what mattered is I chose and that moved me forward instead of being frozen in indecision. Just as recently I chose to drop studying more into networking and start learning more about business while working on one myself.

I believe you would benefit from this thread.

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/is-this-fastlane-uh-no-it-isnt.58554/

MakeMoreMoves

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
May 19, 2015
1) Why does it have to be tech? Why can't it be a product, a service, etc?

2) You'll notice that most people here, MJ included, encourage people to get a slowlane job if they are short on cash. There is nothing wrong with getting a job, saving money, getting access to credit based on your W2 income, and building a business in your spare time.

1) Tech, because it is the best money tree. When I create a program/app, I create unlimited amounts of it. If I create a physical entity, thats where you need bigger capital for the materials to go into the product. Right now, I can code because all I need is a laptop.

2) In the process of getting a job.

94blackbird

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
May 21, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
1) Tech, because it is the best money tree. When I create a program/app, I create unlimited amounts of it. If I create a physical entity, thats where you need bigger capital for the materials to go into the product. Right now, I can code because all I need is a laptop.

Don't limit yourself. Opportunity is everywhere, as is the capitol you need to start. There are plenty of ways to raise the money, especially if you are smart about what you actually need vs what you want.

Seems to me that you need to work on being decisive. By that I mean making a decision as quickly and firmly as possible. You say you have all these ideas but quickly "logic" them away. You'll never know if an idea is crap or not until you've run with it out to success or the bitter end. The one underlying theme that I have picked up from this forum is to find an idea, do your due diligence, then run with it like you're a QB with a 300 pound gorilla trying to pound you into the dirt.

Pick one, do your diligence, then run from that gorilla.

MakeMoreMoves

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
May 19, 2015
Forget the book for now because you are seemingly in panic mode. Your first idea/product will most probably fail miserably.
You will not build the next million dollar product right away. I'm sorry to break the news to you. So better fail fast and learn to improve your approach the second time around.
By the way can you name and list here the last 5 ideas that didn't "work"?

1) Develop a technique/method or instrument, that will desalinate water. All methods are way to costly. Great thing to improve on. I have zero capital

2) Develop something to locate objects that are constantly misplaced (wallet, keys, etc.), Making this term up, but attachable GPS on anything you want. make an app to go along with it. There will be an arrow on your phone screen rotating/moving to were the GPS locator is. No capital to develop the GPS locator.

3) Endless Runner game app, there are hundreds out there. I have to be realistic with myself, For every top app, there a million ghost apps. Also, games aren't really a need, you can see popular games for some time period, but they eventually die out.

4) Location that takes to locations and finds the midpoint, so you can meet up with people. Searched app store, and there was an app doing it. I couldn't think of any other way to improve this. The main reason tho, is that bigger apps like google maps will blow this concept out of the water.

5) App to see how crowded some places are like gyms and bars. Thought privacy would be an issue, if I used people's phones to see where they are. Got this by searching twitter. Random thought, terrorists can use this idea and see the most crowded place and bomb it, not serious.

MakeMoreMoves

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
May 19, 2015
Don't limit yourself. Opportunity is everywhere, as is the capitol you need to start. There are plenty of ways to raise the money, especially if you are smart about what you actually need vs what you want.

Seems to me that you need to work on being decisive. By that I mean making a decision as quickly and firmly as possible. You say you have all these ideas but quickly "logic" them away. You'll never know if an idea is crap or not until you've run with it out to success or the bitter end. The one underlying theme that I have picked up from this forum is to find an idea, do your due diligence, then run with it like you're a QB with a 300 pound gorilla trying to pound you into the dirt.

Pick one, do your diligence, then run from that gorilla.

The thing is that I watch the show SharkTank, and see startups that follow a business model that was a failure from the start. The cost of doing this could be very high if you don't realize that it's a failure from the start and you run with it 100%. I don't remember the specific episode, but people taking out mortgages, destroying their life for this idea, that was a complete failure. Mr. Wonderful, picks these people out. As much I know that I will be filthy rich eventually, there is still reality to take into consideration.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
I don't remember the specific episode, but people taking out mortgages, destroying their life for this idea, that was a complete failure.
No, they are not destroying their life. Many are just hitting a pothole that they will not hit next time.

94blackbird

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
May 21, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
You can obviously see, how you need capital for this. I got to take into consideration the learning curve of this.

Holy excuses Batman! Everything has a learning curve.

He was also pointing out that people are already working on desalinization technologies. They got their money from somewhere, and I'll bet they didn't have their own deep pockets to dig in. Point being, if you want it bad enough, you'll figure out a way to make it work.

MakeMoreMoves

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
May 19, 2015
Holy excuses Batman! Everything has a learning curve.

Look, you're misinterpreting what I said. I don't have a problem with learning. I can learn anything, but you still have to take into consideration the time it takes to learn something. I never said, I couldn't learn. Learning is the least of my worries

SSimz

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
May 21, 2015
Canada
Don't focus solely on trying to find that perfect idea that will lead you to success. Just focus on taking action with the expectation that you're going to learn something and it doesn't have to be fast lane. For me right now I'm selling items on amazon that I don't need anymore (it's a great way to make money if you're in need of it!) but even if I didn't sell anything I still learned a lot throughout the process and that's the important thing.

MakeMoreMoves

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
May 19, 2015
Don't focus solely on trying to find that perfect idea that will lead you to success. Just focus on taking action with the expectation that you're going to learn something and it doesn't have to be fast lane. For me right now I'm selling items on amazon that I don't need anymore (it's a great way to make money if you're in need of it!) but even if I didn't sell anything I still learned a lot throughout the process and that's the important thing.

Thanks, but I really got to get going on an idea. I don't to just toy around with things. I did the same thing with eBay couples years ago and now know it pretty well.

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
If any of you remember I made a thread about quarter life crisis.

Just plain lost,

thats hurts man... my potential fastlane is app games... im trying to nail the secret to going viral starting from nothing. i dont feel like im action faking :(

SSimz

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
May 21, 2015
Canada
Thanks, but I really got to get going on an idea. I don't to just toy around with things. I did the same thing with eBay couples years ago and now know it pretty well.

Well if you're still worried about trying to find a fast lane idea don't just limit yourself to tech (as others have mentioned). Talk to your friends, family and strangers about things that frustrates them/things they hate doing and look for ways to improve it. but once you find your idea just take action regardless to whatever possible roadblocks you can think of

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
1) Develop a technique/method or instrument, that will desalinate water. All methods are way to costly. Great thing to improve on. I have zero capital

2) Develop something to locate objects that are constantly misplaced (wallet, keys, etc.), Making this term up, but attachable GPS on anything you want. make an app to go along with it. There will be an arrow on your phone screen rotating/moving to were the GPS locator is. No capital to develop the GPS locator.

3) Endless Runner game app, there are hundreds out there. I have to be realistic with myself, For every top app, there a million ghost apps. Also, games aren't really a need, you can see popular games for some time period, but they eventually die out.

4) Location that takes to locations and finds the midpoint, so you can meet up with people. Searched app store, and there was an app doing it. I couldn't think of any other way to improve this. The main reason tho, is that bigger apps like google maps will blow this concept out of the water.

5) App to see how crowded some places are like gyms and bars. Thought privacy would be an issue, if I used people's phones to see where they are. Got this by searching twitter. Random thought, terrorists can use this idea and see the most crowded place and bomb it, not serious.

Ok, let's go through your ideas.

1) You say other methods are costly. What do you propose as a better method? What's wrong with the RO-PRO method in the link another poster sent to you? How would you do it better?

2) Ok, your GPS idea. How is this device powered? How long would this battery last?

3) Really? This is like saying my idea is to develop a row and column match game, like candy crush.

4)...

You have ideas with no knowledge about their solutions. It's like me saying that my idea is to make a drug that cures cancer. Oh but, I don't have $100,000 so I can't do it. It's not the money, it's your lack of knowledge. If someone gave my $1,000,000,000 to make a drug to cure cancer I would have no idea where to start.

How do you desalinate water for cheaper? Do you understand any of the chemical process or chemistry of water? Do you know how at RO filter works?

Do you understand how a gps works? How much power a gps tracking unit needs? Why isn't this product on the market now already?? What is its limiting constraint?

MakeMoreMoves

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
May 19, 2015
Ok, let's go through your ideas.

1) You say other methods are costly. What do you propose as a better method? What's wrong with the RO-PRO method in the link another poster sent to you? How would you do it better?

2) Ok, your GPS idea. How is this device powered? How long would this battery last?

3) Really? This is like saying my idea is to develop a row and column match game, like candy crush.

4)...

You have ideas with no knowledge about their solutions. It's like me saying that my idea is to make a drug that cures cancer. Oh but, I don't have $100,000 so I can't do it. It's not the money, it's your lack of knowledge. If someone gave my $1,000,000,000 to make a drug to cure cancer I would have no idea where to start.

How do you desalinate water for cheaper? Do you understand any of the chemical process or chemistry of water? Do you know how at RO filter works?

Do you understand how a gps works? How much power a gps tracking unit needs? Why isn't this product on the market now already?? What is its limiting constraint?

I am starting to see your point, but I don't know which idea I should invest my time in learning. My fear is going 100% in on let's say the gps app and realize that it's not physically possible to build the gps attachment. I feel like I have wasted my time. Yeah I would gain all knowledge of gps, but It would be useless if it can't be something real. It's hard for me to explain, but how do you know which idea is worth learning in when all I have is what I posted above? It's all a gamble.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I am starting to see your point, but I don't know which idea I should invest my time in learning. My fear is going 100% in on let's say the gps app and realize that it's not physically possible to build the gps attachment. I feel like I have wasted my time. Yeah I would gain all knowledge of gps, but It would be useless if it can't be something real. It's hard for me to explain, but how do you know which idea is worth learning in when all I have is what I posted above? It's all a gamble.

You are too worried about wasting time. Let's say you go the gps route and you find out that gps units need a big battery or they only last 1 day. You can dive deeper and figure out why this happens? Where is the biggest battery drain in a gps unit. Can you fix this? Maybe you can't, but if you can you won't need money to sell your invention. Ok, this whole gps thing doesn't work out. But now you know more about electronics and battery usage and gps units. That can do nothing but help you in the future. You should learn everything at this point because you don't know anything. Going in this direction can only give you more ideas. It will not hurt you.

Joshyybaxx

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
241%
Sep 23, 2012
Sydney, Australia.
You're wasting time worrying about wasting time.

Pick something. Anything. Do it.

Stop looking at it like oh I wasted time.

Shift it to a mindset where you're either earning or learning from everything you do, that is much higher returns than sitting there pretending to be in the game. No one ever hit a grand slam with their bat resting on their shoulders.

Check out a book/audiobook Ready Aim Fire, it'll help with some clarity but you need to really just pick something and run with it.

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
Then where are you getting the time to learn swift? Are we searching for work one comfortable hour a day? Stop being dumb.
Try something I am most interested in?? That sounds like doing what I love, and if there isn't a need for it, then its gonna fail. Just like the book said, if I do something I love, their are chances that many others love to do that same thing as well.
Is the mindset that counts. As the doing something you love, you are misunderstanding the whole thing. You should solve a problem. But you need to be good at something to make something. You get good at something by doing it. You keep doing it because you get passionate about it. Stop being dumb.
1) Tech, because it is the best money tree. When I create a program/app, I create unlimited amounts of it.
Bullshit. You know nothing about tech. You can't muster up the focus to learn how to make apps. Even if you have a good idea, somebody like me will rip it off and come up with a better mvp in a night. You seem to think you need an idea, but no, you need a competitive edge at something. Stop being dumb.
I am starting to see your point, but I don't know which idea I should invest my time in learning.
In the meantime time goes anyway and you are scratching your balls making faces at the clock. Stop being dumb.
It's hard for me to explain, but how do you know which idea is worth learning in when all I have is what I posted above? It's all a gamble.
Welcome to the real world, where it's all a gamble. Of all things, you chose the biggest gamble of all - entrepreneurship. This is the game, play it or get out. Stop being dumb.

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013

1) Did you try any of these in the real world (outside of your head)?

2) If not, then HOW DO YOU KNOW?

If you don't have money as you say, what is stopping you to make a very basic prototype, or even a hand drawing that you can present your idea to someone?

This must not be an excuse.

It seems to me that your basic dialog and assumption is that "my ideas are crap and other people are always doing better" which is not helpful and is a never ending downward spiral.
You basically need to trick your brain into an upward spiral by actually doing small steps.
-Build a simple landing page and invite the shit out of your friends or post it on relevant forums where people can see. Don't depress about it if it fails, it's normal. but take the action as best as you possibly can.
-Track visits, conversion and see if there is any interest.
-Demand people's feedback, and be genuine about it.

What happens to a boxer if he doesn't give it all in the ring? His a$$ gets beaten within 30 seconds.

What I see very very often online as well as offline, is that whenever people need some feedback or want to approach someone, they do it in a permission seeking way vs. authentic way and they give out a really weird,creepy vibe.

It's like going to a girl by saying:
-"hey, heeyyyy pleaseeee let me get into your pants because I watched a video on youtube" instead of
-"you look awesome today, come here for a sec, I want to get to know you".

I use girl analogy quite often because approaching girls and approaching business have a lot of similarities and you can actually see how ridiculous it is.

One cannot overcome business-anxiety just by thinking about it, one must take action and see what works and what not.
Try one idea, see if it works, see what you can improve on it. But base your conclusion on FACTS, not on your thoughts only, because a lot of times what we do, is we will brainwash ourselves into believing we are working, just so we can hold on to that hope.

I believe I have read somewhere on this forum (or youtube) that MJ DeMarco during the two year period was about to quit writing the book quite some times.
What would have happened to his bank account and to this community if he had quit?

What if our fathers would have bailed on us?

Take the red pill and do whatever is in your power right now, and how ever long it will take, to get your brain working on your site vs. against you.

Whatever you can think of as an excuse, there is somebody else in the world who is doing it.

So any and all of your possible excuses are a big huge BULLSHIT, an illusion that you create to yourself!

You're wasting time worrying about wasting time.

This ↑↑↑

Last edited:

MakeMoreMoves

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
May 19, 2015
Then where are you getting the time to learn swift? Are we searching for work one comfortable hour a day? Stop being dumb./QUOTE]

As of right now, its either sit in my parents basement unemployed or get a slowlane job and make my way out of my parents house

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.