The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm happy, almost!

Anything related to matters of the mind

Wiezel

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Oct 15, 2018
The Netherlands
I'm happy in a way!
I've got a girlfriend, friends, good relationship with my family and a fulltime job.

If people ask me what I do besides my job that's the moment I start feeling uncomfortable.
'Yeah uhm playing videogames sometimes, watch some Netflix, hang out with friends'.

Sometimes I do enjoy these things mentioned above but the next day it can make me feel so sick I'm wasting my life on that (games and series) and I wish I had something better to do.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm happy but I got the feeling there's a missing part, a part which will make me grow as a person and financially as well.

I've never had the feeling 'I wanna do this if I had all the money in the world' or 'I know for sure what I want to become'. And now I'm about to turn 24 I really should get things going, be proud on my answer if people ask me what I do next to my job.

How do I find out where my heart is? What I'm passionate about? How do I find the missing part which will make me 100% (or close) happy to where I am now?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MythOfSisyphus

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
521%
Jan 15, 2018
Australia
You've just gotta get in there and try things. Start researching business ideas and see what strikes up that fire.

Even at 24 I doubt many people really know what they want to do. I know I certainly didn't. Unfortunately most people choose something, find out they don't enjoy it and then spend the rest of their lives toiling away because of the sunk cost fallacy and an aversion to taking risks.

Wiezel

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Oct 15, 2018
The Netherlands
You've just gotta get in there and try things. Start researching business ideas and see what strikes up that fire.

Even at 24 I doubt many people really know what they want to do. I know I certainly didn't. Unfortunately most people choose something, find out they don't enjoy it and then spend the rest of their lives toiling away because of the sunk cost fallacy and an aversion to taking risks.

Thank you for your reply.
I'm glad I can make these kind of decisions quite easy, if I hate it I just quit it and find something better.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.