What's new

I'm happy, almost!

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Wiezel

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Oct 15, 2018
Messages
152
Location
The Netherlands
Rep Bank
$615
User Power: 109%
I'm happy in a way!
I've got a girlfriend, friends, good relationship with my family and a fulltime job.

If people ask me what I do besides my job that's the moment I start feeling uncomfortable.
'Yeah uhm playing videogames sometimes, watch some Netflix, hang out with friends'.

Sometimes I do enjoy these things mentioned above but the next day it can make me feel so sick I'm wasting my life on that (games and series) and I wish I had something better to do.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm happy but I got the feeling there's a missing part, a part which will make me grow as a person and financially as well.

I've never had the feeling 'I wanna do this if I had all the money in the world' or 'I know for sure what I want to become'. And now I'm about to turn 24 I really should get things going, be proud on my answer if people ask me what I do next to my job.

How do I find out where my heart is? What I'm passionate about? How do I find the missing part which will make me 100% (or close) happy to where I am now?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Zua'wi katv huvve hiv op vjisi epf vsz vjopht. Tvesv sitiesdjoph catopitt ofiet epf tii xjev tvsolit aq vjev gosi.

Iwip ev 24 O fuacv nepz qiuqmi siemmz lpux xjev vjiz xepv vu fu. O lpux O disveopmz fofp'v. Apgusvapevimz nutv qiuqmi djuuti tunivjoph, gopf uav vjiz fup'v ipkuz ov epf vjip tqipf vji sitv ug vjios mowit vuomoph exez cideati ug vji tapl dutv gemmedz epf ep ewistoup vu veloph sotlt.
 
Zua'wi katv huvve hiv op vjisi epf vsz vjopht. Tvesv sitiesdjoph catopitt ofiet epf tii xjev tvsolit aq vjev gosi.

Iwip ev 24 O fuacv nepz qiuqmi siemmz lpux xjev vjiz xepv vu fu. O lpux O disveopmz fofp'v. Apgusvapevimz nutv qiuqmi djuuti tunivjoph, gopf uav vjiz fup'v ipkuz ov epf vjip tqipf vji sitv ug vjios mowit vuomoph exez cideati ug vji tapl dutv gemmedz epf ep ewistoup vu veloph sotlt.

Vjepl zua gus zuas siqmz.
O'n hmef O dep neli vjiti lopf ug fidotoupt raovi ietz, og O jevi ov O katv raov ov epf gopf tunivjoph civvis.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom