The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

EXECUTION I'm going to go from bankruptcy/£240,000 personal debt to a life of freedom using Facebook ads.

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

didicoimp

PARKED
May 1, 2020
Brazil
Nice thread, good luck mate.

I'm sorry but I think I didn't get quite well what you doing right now. You went from an ecommerce (laptops batteries/chargers) and now you're running a digital marketing agency focused on FB ads? Is that right? How do you look for new clients?

Good luck man, specially in the UK. Damn,I lived in Lodon for 3 years, one word: EXPENSIVE

at the same time, so much money flowing, it's ridiculous. You dont understand how people manage to live in such wealth although at the same time it's so hard to earn good money. Definetly a place of opportunities, good luck mate

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

OP
OP
Paul David

Paul David

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 17, 2015
England
Nice thread, good luck mate.

I'm sorry but I think I didn't get quite well what you doing right now. You went from an ecommerce (laptops batteries/chargers) and now you're running a digital marketing agency focused on FB ads? Is that right? How do you look for new clients?

Good luck man, specially in the UK. Damn,I lived in Lodon for 3 years, one word: EXPENSIVE

at the same time, so much money flowing, it's ridiculous. You dont understand how people manage to live in such wealth although at the same time it's so hard to earn good money. Definetly a place of opportunities, good luck mate
Yes it's been a journey.

I get clients quite easy as it's a pay per show model. The clients don't pay me until the customers I refer arrive.

London is very expensive. I live 4 hours drive away from there where it's so bad!

OP
OP
Paul David

Paul David

Gold Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 17, 2015
England
Short Update:

Replaced the VA who quit with another one is absolutely great. Really impressed with her in the short time she's started.

I've put 8 clients live using the system, they began yesterday. So far we've booked 9 appointments.

Will update at the end of the month with P&L figures!

OP
OP
Paul David

Paul David

Gold Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 17, 2015
England
Good to hear you've gained some traction, keep it up man. Pay per show is ingenious.
Thanks. Still very early days, probably going to only put 10-12 clients live for the first month. I want to see what the profit is looking like at the end of the month. Iron out any issues that happen and then I can scale knowing it's worthwhile. Any problems with these clients will be duplicated with anymore so I think it's a sensible choice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
How do I sell to a different country with an accent? And a foreign number. Cold e-mails don't...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
Hey @Cruiser I just shot you a reply! Amazing product BTW!
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Well, we made it halfway through the year. Don't know what the rest'll bring, but it's gonna be...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Not really a teaser but it does employ a fictional story, so that is similiar. This upcoming...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom