The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm excited to be here

smokeybear

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 27, 2020
Orange, CA
Hello Fastlane Forum folk, I wanted to stop by and say, "Hello". I have just finished reading the Millionaire Fastlane and it has me inspired. I've always lived life working the 5 days to enjoy the 2 weekend days...I'm tired of that ratio!!! So, I'm looking to jump into the entrepreneurial world. As of now, I'm taking the time to figure out the path I want to pursue. I continue to ask myself, "what in this world can I impact on a law of perfection scale?". I understand that it doesn't start out that way but I've always been an X's and O's kind of guy...now I just need to figure out what those X's and O's might be.

I have a wife (who's an entrepreneur herself) and 3 awesome little ladies on my team. I want to create a life where I can spend more time doing things to reverse the ratio I referenced above. As I analyze the skills I bring to the table, I'm good with people and am proficient in creating systems and processes. I also consider myself pretty tech savvy...to a point though (I don't code or SEO, but I've considered looking into it). I've dabbled with WordPress a bit and can handle creating websites on many of the cookie cutter sites.

For you veteran Fastlaners, what's one piece of advice you'd offer to somebody like me that's looking to start this journey? I'd like to thank all of you in advance for hearing me out and I look forward to learning from you all and using it to get my entrepreneurial lane up to speed.

Have a great week folks!!!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...