The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO I'm excited to be here

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

smokeybear

New Contributor
Jul 27, 2020
Orange, CA
Hello Fastlane Forum folk, I wanted to stop by and say, "Hello". I have just finished reading the Millionaire Fastlane and it has me inspired. I've always lived life working the 5 days to enjoy the 2 weekend days...I'm tired of that ratio!!! So, I'm looking to jump into the entrepreneurial world. As of now, I'm taking the time to figure out the path I want to pursue. I continue to ask myself, "what in this world can I impact on a law of perfection scale?". I understand that it doesn't start out that way but I've always been an X's and O's kind of guy...now I just need to figure out what those X's and O's might be.

I have a wife (who's an entrepreneur herself) and 3 awesome little ladies on my team. I want to create a life where I can spend more time doing things to reverse the ratio I referenced above. As I analyze the skills I bring to the table, I'm good with people and am proficient in creating systems and processes. I also consider myself pretty tech savvy...to a point though (I don't code or SEO, but I've considered looking into it). I've dabbled with WordPress a bit and can handle creating websites on many of the cookie cutter sites.

For you veteran Fastlaners, what's one piece of advice you'd offer to somebody like me that's looking to start this journey? I'd like to thank all of you in advance for hearing me out and I look forward to learning from you all and using it to get my entrepreneurial lane up to speed.

Have a great week folks!!!!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
Hey @Cruiser I just shot you a reply! Amazing product BTW!
MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
I'm thinking about joining the program. How is it like joining from Asia (Japan specifically)...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Well, we made it halfway through the year. Don't know what the rest'll bring, but it's gonna be...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Not really a teaser but it does employ a fictional story, so that is similiar. This upcoming...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom