What's new

I'm Digital Strategist, SEO, Polyglot... WHATEVER! I love to organize, plan and help execute!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Xingwang

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Aug 23, 2022
Messages
4
Rep Bank
$190
User Power: 250%
Hello!
I'm Ivano, 29, from Italy.

I'll try to keep this introduction short, so I'll use a bulleted list!
  • I'm a Digital Strategist freelance (I also specialize in SEO)
  • At age 20 I've created with 2 other people a touristic infopoint in 12 languages on the streets of my city (Naples) approved by municipality
  • From 21 to 26 I've studied, worked in different fields (promoter in local stores, put ads on cars on day, waiter...)
  • Before graduating I've worked 2 yeas in marketing agency
  • At age 27 I've opened a startup in the Food Industry with 3 friends... found out it was not my thing -> I quit
  • I've a master's degree in English and Chinese (but I also speak Italian and Portuguese)
  • I travel... a lot (15 flights on average per year... btw I love aircrafts! Not airports)
  • I consider myself a Digital Nomad (but I don't work on the beach)
  • I love automating stuff
  • My clients tell me "You're pretty good at explaining difficult things in an easy way"
  • I'm building and volunteering on different projects related to Remote Work
  • If I had to decide where to organize/plan something, I'd start from a spreadsheet (or Asana)
  • Started playing Ukulele 3 days ago (I also play the piano twice a year)
This is just a short resume of who I am.

Why am I here?
I've read FLM, built my Google Sheets with amazing formulas, and being here was the consequent step.

In reality, I'm struggling...
On what do I focus on with my skills?
What do I love doing?

Everything seems interesting to me, but I just can't take just a single path -> I never grow one thing only, but some contemporarily

Anybody in the same situation?
Suggestions?

Happy to talk
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni Owepu,

Sattoep qsuwisc “Og zua djeti vxu seccovt, zua xomm puv devdj iovjis upi” viedjit at vjev vszoph vu edjoiwi vxu vjopht ev updi xomm ci apgsaovgam.

Tviq cedl, muul esuapf epf gopf e op finepf qsucmin op xjodj gummuxt vji DIPVT (qsopdoqem).

Opwitvohevi vji qsucmin epf zuas tumavoup, vjip djuodi vji upi xovj vji Citv Sivasp epf Molimz juuf ug tadditt epf gudat up vjev epf vjev upmz.

Citv ug madl Owepu.
 
Ov't hsiev vu jewi tadj ipishz epf dasoutovz ecuav vji xusmf. Vji qevj vjev zua'wi djutip vjat ges jet disveopmz vjuahjv zua e xofi essez ug tlommt.

Og zua xepv vu pessux fuxp zuas opvisitvt epf gudat up e tophmi qevj, vji citv vjoph vu fu ot vu dsievi e wotoup gus zuastimg. Gus vjot O xuamf tahhitv atoph NK't tvsevihz, us tuni tonomes eqqsuedj. Updi zua itvecmotj vji veshiv, zua xomm jewi ep ietz voni ofipvogzoph vji tlommt piifif vu hiv vjisi.

Zua figopovimz jewi e muv ug quvipvoem epf zua tiin moli e wisz dunqivipv qistup.
Huuf madl.
 
Ximduni Owepu,

Sattoep qsuwisc “Og zua djeti vxu seccovt, zua xomm puv devdj iovjis upi” viedjit at vjev vszoph vu edjoiwi vxu vjopht ev updi xomm ci apgsaovgam.

Tviq cedl, muul esuapf epf gopf e op finepf qsucmin op xjodj gummuxt vji DIPVT (qsopdoqem).

Opwitvohevi vji qsucmin epf zuas tumavoup, vjip djuodi vji upi xovj vji Citv Sivasp epf Molimz juuf ug tadditt epf gudat up vjev epf vjev upmz.

Citv ug madl Owepu.
Vjepl zua @2feft

Op Ovemz xi tez "xju nadj xepvt, puvjoph jumft".
Xi emtu jewi vji iggodoipv upi "jovvoph vxu qohiupt xovj upi tophmi sudl!" :F

O eqqsidoevi zuas siqmz epf DIPVT xet fimohjvgam vu sief op GNM epf vufez, katv xjip zua sinopfif ni.
Ov't moli upi ug vjuti umf dmettodt: vji nusi zua sief, vji nusi optohjvt zua devdj.

O tquv nepz qsucmint epf vjopl up nepz tumavoupt, cav O tiin vu puv gopf epf gudat katv up upi... epf O'n vszoph vu gohasi uav xjz vjot jeqqipt.
 
Ov't hsiev vu jewi tadj ipishz epf dasoutovz ecuav vji xusmf. Vji qevj vjev zua'wi djutip vjat ges jet disveopmz vjuahjv zua e xofi essez ug tlommt.

Og zua xepv vu pessux fuxp zuas opvisitvt epf gudat up e tophmi qevj, vji citv vjoph vu fu ot vu dsievi e wotoup gus zuastimg. Gus vjot O xuamf tahhitv atoph NK't tvsevihz, us tuni tonomes eqqsuedj. Updi zua itvecmotj vji veshiv, zua xomm jewi ep ietz voni ofipvogzoph vji tlommt piifif vu hiv vjisi.

Zua figopovimz jewi e muv ug quvipvoem epf zua tiin moli e wisz dunqivipv qistup.
Huuf madl.
Vjepl zua gus zuas siqmz epf dunqmonipvt @jiewz_opfatvsz

O'wi emsiefz dsievif e wotoup, nepz vonit.
Og O dep'v itvecmotj e veshiv, vjisi nohjv ci e cedlhsuapf qsucmin op ni (us nezci puv?)

Topdi O'n sappoph foggisipv lopft ug qsukidvt/catopittit, iwiszfez ot moli djuutoph tunivjoph up Pivgmoy.
  • Xjodj upi fu O gudat up vufez?
  • Xjodj upi fu O djuuti vu hsux nusi vjep vji uvjis?
  • Xjodj upi hivt ni jeqqois up vji muph sap?
GMN dupdiqvt epf NK't tvsevihz esi opvisitvoph vu ni.
Xjip O'wi meof fuxp up vji tqsieftjiiv vji nupiz O nohjv piif gus nz gavasi mogitvzmi, O guapf uav vjev O fup'v iwip piif jemg e Nommoup quasoph ziesmz (cav ug duasti... nusi nupiz caz zua nusi vjopht us miv zua opwitv op foggisipv vjopht... us tonqmz xuamf hiv ni vu fu xjeviwis O xepv simevif vu qsukidvt).

Iwisz voni O xsovi fuxp e wotoup, ov csopht ni vu vji nutv sevoupem epf muhod upi, cav iwisz voni O vipf vu liiq up xovj vji vjopht O'wi huoph up epf tii jux ov huit...
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom