The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm d0m

d0m

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 28, 2017
Europe
Hello, I am d0m.

I have previously owned Shopify stores (along with other eCommerce businesses) which have made upwards of $700 in net profit daily. Since then, I've moved onto affiliate marketing, CPA/CPM and I've been making good money with that. I found you guys because someone linked a Tai Lopez discussion thread on another forum. The link lead to a thread on here and I decided to join after seeing that there's some smart people on here.

I hope to stay for quite some time.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mhmda

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Jan 28, 2017
Amman
Hi dom and welcome ,
I'm mhmd and I am new here and new to the online business
I am 19 yeasr old .
would you like please to help start online business such you do , maybe shopify ecommerce or affiliate marketing and I don't know about them at all .

thanks in advance ,

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome d0m!

d0m

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 28, 2017
Europe
Hi dom and welcome ,
I'm mhmd and I am new here and new to the online business
I am 19 yeasr old .
would you like please to help start online business such you do , maybe shopify ecommerce or affiliate marketing and I don't know about them at all .

thanks in advance ,

Have you even tried researching these subjects yourself? Asking people online RIGHT after you join for free eCommerce/affiliate marketing mentoring might not be a good idea.

Welcome d0m!

Thanks for the welcome!

mhmda

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Jan 28, 2017
Amman
Have you even tried researching these subjects yourself? Asking people online RIGHT after you join for free eCommerce/affiliate marketing mentoring might not be a good idea.
If you were me , would you look for general articles or listen to an expert ?

d0m

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 28, 2017
Europe

I would first look for general articles and if I find no success, I would only then seek help/mentorship. I wouldn't call myself an expert. That would just be tooting my own horn. :happy:

eduinvestor

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jan 6, 2017

If I were you, I would read the book "The millionaire fastlane " first of all. You can get a lot of valuable knowledge there. After you finish you can come here and expand your knowledge while helping others. And whilst you are learning you should do things because ideas without implementation are worthless.

Waspy

Float like a butterfly
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Dec 6, 2016
U.K.
Welcome to the forum!

Out of interest, which Tai thread? There are a few brilliant threads about that guy...

d0m

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 28, 2017
Europe
Welcome to the forum!

Out of interest, which Tai thread? There are a few brilliant threads about that guy...

I think that the exact title was "Wtf does Tai Lopez do?" and someone linked it saying "...yeah here's proof that he's a F*cking liar".

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...