What's new

I'm building a forum

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

mikekob

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Oct 29, 2013
Messages
235
Location
Denver, CO
Rep Bank
$965
User Power: 198%
Hi guys,

I've had a great start to 2016 and have some seriously good things in the works. As I am clearly crazy, I am putting together a forum that is specific to my space. This space is packed with happenings and companies all over. I am ultimately aiming to start the forum more for local use, but what kind of a Entrepreneur would I be if I didn't have an easily scale able site.

Have any of you started a forum and be willing to give me a little guidance? Currently I have a plan in place that outlines the various areas and threads they would house. I have some help with marketing and content from a local blogger that has a pretty good name, and access to specific mailing lists with 125 companies and 1200 individuals. I'm looking at software currently, and should have the outline for threads done this weekend.

Obviously someone had to build this forum, cough, cough, cough, MJ, cough, cough, any input would be spectacular.

Mike
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Tquvvoph e quvipvoem opgusnevoup qsufadv jisi - "Jux Vu Tvesv Zuas Uxp Dunnapovz epf Hsux ov vu 10l Nincis't op e Zies".

Epzxezt, wisz opvisitvoph vjsief!
 
Ximm vji gusan ot aq epf sappoph! O tqipv e gix fezt muuloph ev vji devihusoit epf vjsieft vu hiv vji cemm summoph. Tjuamf ci opvisitvoph vu tii vjot qep uav.

Gus epz opovoem vjuahjvt epf giifcedl vji tovi ot vjifohovemjiemvjgusan.dun

Noli
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom