The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm Back!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Nryche

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
May 6, 2020
Santiago, Chile
Hey everyone!

After a couple of years of trying different things, overcoming limiting beliefs and learning, I finally started my Artificial Intelligence and Robotic Process Automation business (which is what I have done during my whole career.

It's been quite a ride! I just closed a very good deal with a local insurance company and it felt awesome.

I started this thread to keep a journal of my path and to document how quickly it grows.

Thanks for reading ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome back. Anymore details you can share that could help someone here?

BTW: The AI link above is auto-generated by the forum and not provided by the OP.

Nryche

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
May 6, 2020
Santiago, Chile
Thanks MJ.

Sure!

Doing repetitive work sucks. Things like reading documents, doing reports, managing e-mails, inputting data in your systems or getting data from the web (among others) cost your business hundreds of hours if done manually. They are not only boring for the person doing them, but the end result is likely to include mistakes.

We automate all those tasks via robotic process automation which is basically a bot working for you doing all these repetitive and tedious stuff. Our bots can learn, imitate, program and execute all kinds of business processes by observing the digital actions of humans. By teaching them what to do, they can work 24 hours without stopping, without mistakes and in a fraction of the time that it would take a human to do. The potential is huge!

For example: With this insurance company, we provide them a bot that reads invoices in image or pdf format, recognizes the data of interest in them, inputs that data in their system and makes decisions about whether to refund or not. This reduces months of manual work to just a few minutes.

I have 4 spots open per week for a free hour of business evaluation where I analyze your current situation and tell you exactly where you can save time and money. So if anyone wants a free evaluation, just send me a DM ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.