Its amazing how people follow you because of who "you're" following. I mean, I think I'm a pretty smart gal but not one to really lead right now. Thats not what my followers think. All 60+, followed in the last 48 hours, without any kind of mass campaign or anything. It's pretty cool and addictive at the same time. So be careful. Also wanted to share this shoe money guest poster article. Twitter: techiediva82
5 Ways To Find & Acquire Customers On Twitter - ShoeMoney®
BTW - I did some remodeling on my Facebook page and decided to proudly display my Education status (TOILET UNIVERSITY). To my suprise, I was not alone. I noticed we have members here that are proud of their self-study education. I'm proud as well.:icon_super:
5 Ways To Find & Acquire Customers On Twitter - ShoeMoney®
BTW - I did some remodeling on my Facebook page and decided to proudly display my Education status (TOILET UNIVERSITY). To my suprise, I was not alone. I noticed we have members here that are proud of their self-study education. I'm proud as well.:icon_super:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
