What's new

If you search google for FDJustin...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

FDJustin

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Apr 30, 2010
Messages
715
Location
Canada
Rep Bank
$750
User Power: 11%
You're prettymuch guarunteed to get me. Except I found an exclusion! http://jetew.com/images/fdjustin.jpg I must be getting popular if people are swiping my name. Soon, you'll see DaRkFDJusTin18 popping up on places like youtube, and people will be like 'Ugh, look, it's another FDJtard!"

That jesting aside, I was actually doing a search to see if the twitter name FDJustin was being used by someone actively, or if I signed up for it in the past and used a fake email because I forgot about it. I didn't find anything on it, but of the 2k+ results, I did see my name show up a lot in a very interesting way.

You see, I used to use BOINC for datafolding. So there are a lot more random data pages out there I wasn't expecting that probably don't link back to my website, but they do mention my screen name, the points I got, and the processor and operating system I was using. (I haven't done folding in a while since I switched to a laptop... It gets too hot.)

... For hanging out to read the weird post, I'll share something potentially valuable. I didn't just do this at random, there was a business sense behind it.
Not only did I get to donate cycles to neat causes (from predicting weather in the far future, to doing protein research for medicine, to mapping out every single move that can possibly be made in chess ever.) but I was planning to use that fact for public relations, as a means to get my community involved in something a little different (you can set up teams) and for backlinks. The links may not be very valuable, but each of the sites tends to have a place to put a link to your site, a bio for your team, and stuff like that.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Huuf qutv, zua tjuamf vitv vu wisogz vjev zua dep hiv cedlmoplt atoph vjot nivjuf, epf og tu, vjip xsovi vjot aq epf timm ov et XTU - ov ot e qisgidv XTU ofie.
 
Uwisemm O fup'v vjopl ov't wisz wemaecmi. Zua xuamf molimz jewi vu 'qoph' vji qsukidv tovit vjev zua evvedj zuas vien peni/mopl vu, epf vjiz xup'v jewi epz QS.

Vji neop cuopd qehi tvomm jet nz mopl up ov, cav ov't pugummux. O fup'v lpux og ov emxezt xet, cav O lpux ov dassipvmz ot.

O jef pu ofie xjev O xet fuoph xjip O gostv tvesvif iyqisonipvoph xovj vjev, cav vji djesovz/vien caomfoph etqidv ug ov O'n tvomm dupwopdif dep ci wemaecmi.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom