The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

If you had $1000 what would you do with it?

bjd02

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Aug 2, 2020
United Kingdom
I would try get started without it.

- Get a few books on sales and learn basics of coding (just enough to upload a website template)
- Try line up your first project for a real business
- Start a progress thread on it
- Hit me up on here with any questions you got

(That is if you go that route)
By coding do you mean HTML and CSS?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
I would partner up with 99 other people in a similar situation to yours.

Built a online Co-Op together with them, each owning 1% of the corp.

:D

That $1k won't take you far. $100k on the other hand.... could build an online business that makes $100k to $1mil/month.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

bjd02

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Aug 2, 2020
United Kingdom
Possibly... But you're gonna have to come to terms with something.... Risk.

They scary thing about having low capital is that you could lose it all on your first venture. Be prepared for that and build inner strength to pivot and try again if you need to.
Definitely, i'm the type of person never to really spend any money anyway unless i NEED to or if it's going to benefit me in some way i.e books so i've had this money sitting around for ages, at my age i have no real expenses and could live without the money until i get a proper job and raise capital.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...