The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

If there was one problem...

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

MTF

Never give up
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 1, 2011
Dane Maxwell's student?

The reality is that most entrepreneurs struggle with marketing the most. It's the foundation of every business. And those who don't struggle with marketing are at the top level and probably won't respond to your question because they have other people actively solving these problems already.

I can give you one unique challenge, though: create new income streams for self-published authors who are often fully dependent on Amazon. It's a huge pain in this industry that so far hasn't been solved properly, with Amazon usually providing 90%+ (in many cases, 100%) of independent author's income.

Dami-B

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jan 25, 2015
Lagos, Nigeria
Dane Maxwell's student?

The reality is that most entrepreneurs struggle with marketing the most. It's the foundation of every business. And those who don't struggle with marketing are at the top level and probably won't respond to your question because they have other people actively solving these problems already.

I can give you one unique challenge, though: create new income streams for self-published authors who are often fully dependent on Amazon. It's a huge pain in this industry that so far hasn't been solved properly, with Amazon usually providing 90%+ (in many cases, 100%) of independent author's income.
Dane Maxwell... not really, but I admire the Foundation's model.

Thanks for the response, that's a very interesting challenge to take on and a HUGE problem right now

One could be to create a large community, could be email, could be YouTube or some social network, but I would go with an email community of about maybe 10, 000 members around a particular writer's niche.

For example, let's say @MTF , you write mostly about productivity in business, one could build an email community around that subject and then all of a sudden you have a new community outside of Amazon to release your niche content. Shoutouts can have a flat fee or a commission basis.

Beyond that I guess would be to create some kind of Done for you service where the books are converted into short courses for a fee.

Thanks @MTF for your contribution

Dami-B

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jan 25, 2015
Lagos, Nigeria
Transportation, delivery costs of the product / shipping is a nightmare scarier than the monster under my bed at 3am
Oh maan! that's amazingly scary.

So a price simplification solution that can solve your logistics nightmare at a cheaper price but also more efficiently.

Thanks @sparechange for your contribution.

Dami-B

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jan 25, 2015
Lagos, Nigeria
The Question:

If there was One Problem right now in your business that's completely frustrating, and it doesn't involve getting a new customer, sales or marketing, and you would love to solve it immediately; what problem would that be for you?

Reason Why behind the question.

I've been involved in sales, marketing, and the digital marketing business for 7 years now and I'm interested in learning about other business problems entrepreneurs are facing that are unique (bleeding neck) and also not directly tied to sales, marketing, or getting a new customer.

It seems as though 98% of the problems I encounter with entrepreneurs involves marketing or getting a new customer, and I have come to develop a very narrow view of how to approach these solutions, and so to broaden the scope a bit, what are some other unique challenges that you might be facing and that has nothing to do with marketing and sales... so far I've come with unique problems such as:

1. An entrepreneur that runs an agribusiness logistic firm and He's unable to track his truck shipments
  2. An interior design company that needs customer service support for her beddings company.
How about you, what is the one unique challenge you'd love to be solved right now?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Transportation, delivery costs of the product / shipping is a nightmare scarier than the monster under my bed at 3am

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
I attended the live session, really loved it! It gives some useful and practical tips on how to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Three things: 1. Discord Chat is open. Click here for free access. 2. New YouTube Channel...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Its for students who have joined. Did you sign up? Hey Rob, been watching your infoproduct and...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom