The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

If there was one problem...

Dami-B

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
251%
Jan 25, 2015
Lagos, Nigeria
The Question:

If there was One Problem right now in your business that's completely frustrating, and it doesn't involve getting a new customer, sales or marketing, and you would love to solve it immediately; what problem would that be for you?

Reason Why behind the question.

I've been involved in sales, marketing, and the digital marketing business for 7 years now and I'm interested in learning about other business problems entrepreneurs are facing that are unique (bleeding neck) and also not directly tied to sales, marketing, or getting a new customer.

It seems as though 98% of the problems I encounter with entrepreneurs involves marketing or getting a new customer, and I have come to develop a very narrow view of how to approach these solutions, and so to broaden the scope a bit, what are some other unique challenges that you might be facing and that has nothing to do with marketing and sales... so far I've come with unique problems such as:

1. An entrepreneur that runs an agribusiness logistic firm and He's unable to track his truck shipments
  2. An interior design company that needs customer service support for her beddings company.
How about you, what is the one unique challenge you'd love to be solved right now?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
457%
May 1, 2011
Dane Maxwell's student?

The reality is that most entrepreneurs struggle with marketing the most. It's the foundation of every business. And those who don't struggle with marketing are at the top level and probably won't respond to your question because they have other people actively solving these problems already.

I can give you one unique challenge, though: create new income streams for self-published authors who are often fully dependent on Amazon. It's a huge pain in this industry that so far hasn't been solved properly, with Amazon usually providing 90%+ (in many cases, 100%) of independent author's income.

Dami-B

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
251%
Jan 25, 2015
Lagos, Nigeria
Dane Maxwell's student?

The reality is that most entrepreneurs struggle with marketing the most. It's the foundation of every business. And those who don't struggle with marketing are at the top level and probably won't respond to your question because they have other people actively solving these problems already.

I can give you one unique challenge, though: create new income streams for self-published authors who are often fully dependent on Amazon. It's a huge pain in this industry that so far hasn't been solved properly, with Amazon usually providing 90%+ (in many cases, 100%) of independent author's income.
Dane Maxwell... not really, but I admire the Foundation's model.

Thanks for the response, that's a very interesting challenge to take on and a HUGE problem right now

One could be to create a large community, could be email, could be YouTube or some social network, but I would go with an email community of about maybe 10, 000 members around a particular writer's niche.

For example, let's say @MTF , you write mostly about productivity in business, one could build an email community around that subject and then all of a sudden you have a new community outside of Amazon to release your niche content. Shoutouts can have a flat fee or a commission basis.

Beyond that I guess would be to create some kind of Done for you service where the books are converted into short courses for a fee.

Thanks @MTF for your contribution

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Transportation, delivery costs of the product / shipping is a nightmare scarier than the monster under my bed at 3am

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dami-B

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
251%
Jan 25, 2015
Lagos, Nigeria
Transportation, delivery costs of the product / shipping is a nightmare scarier than the monster under my bed at 3am
Oh maan! that's amazingly scary.

So a price simplification solution that can solve your logistics nightmare at a cheaper price but also more efficiently.

Thanks @sparechange for your contribution.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.