What's new

Idea for creating furniture

Idea threads

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

domi99

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
May 13, 2014
Messages
37
Rep Bank
$420
User Power: 119%
Hi there,

I've just finished the book and I need to say I'm really, really impressed (and shocked given what was told to me the last 36 years).

I have the idea of producing high quality furniture for kids. I'm a father of 3 kids and whenever I need to buy some furniture for my girls I find them terrible boring (without color, impractical and so on).

I've started taking action even before I finished the book. Within a week I found a carpenter who liked the idea of having fancy furniture for kids that good, that he offered to put together the first prototypes at no cost (other than the material).

In addition I found a small shop that is willing to exhibit those prototypes for a couple of weeks.

I would love to get the feedback from some members regarding that idea. My long-term goal is to establish a brand..:)

Please don't be harsh in case you don't like the idea. It's my first post in this forum. Two weeks ago I haven't even been aware that there is a fastlane out there.....

Thanks in advance!

Greetings from Germany,

Dominik

P.S. Does anyone have a good idea where I could find a good designer that might help me to get the first drafts developed (paper version)?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

og vjopht esi mopoph aq epf fuust esi uqipoph, vjip hu gus ov. Tiint zua jewi qiuqmi xovj vji tlommt epf pivxusl zua piif vu fu tuni vitv neslivoph, xovjuav e meshi opwitvnipv. Xjev fu zua jewi vu muti?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom