The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Idea for creating furniture

Idea threads

domi99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
May 13, 2014
Hi there,

I've just finished the book and I need to say I'm really, really impressed (and shocked given what was told to me the last 36 years).

I have the idea of producing high quality furniture for kids. I'm a father of 3 kids and whenever I need to buy some furniture for my girls I find them terrible boring (without color, impractical and so on).

I've started taking action even before I finished the book. Within a week I found a carpenter who liked the idea of having fancy furniture for kids that good, that he offered to put together the first prototypes at no cost (other than the material).

In addition I found a small shop that is willing to exhibit those prototypes for a couple of weeks.

I would love to get the feedback from some members regarding that idea. My long-term goal is to establish a brand..:)

Please don't be harsh in case you don't like the idea. It's my first post in this forum. Two weeks ago I haven't even been aware that there is a fastlane out there.....

Thanks in advance!

Greetings from Germany,

Dominik

P.S. Does anyone have a good idea where I could find a good designer that might help me to get the first drafts developed (paper version)?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ShannaGrace

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
Mar 1, 2014
if things are lining up and doors are opening, then go for it. Seems you have people with the skills and network you need to do some test marketing, without a large investment. What do you have to lose?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.