The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I wrote a Song about Fl entrepreneurship (with help from our favorite AI)

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
So I hope this doesn't count as self promo.
Well it's just a audio files so I don't gain anything from promoting it.

Some time ago I posted in general chat about a song chatgtp wrote. It was a power metal song about fastlane entrepreneurship.

It was bad and soulless but it was funny.

Later I was in a very tight spot and a combination of a writers block and a approaching deadline lead me to using the topic of FL entrepreneurship for my song project.

I did not however use chatgtps lyrics as they are horrible and soulless and cringe most of the time.

My goal was to capture the feeling one gets while on their journey to the unscripted life.

I also used some small references to @MJ DeMarco 's books and his stories because noone outside of here will know haha.

Also I want to dedicate the song to this community because it's one of the only places where this much value can be found for free. Moreover the people here are amazing and I get to read advice from my favorite nonfiction author.

I don't know if this is valuable, perhaps you can learn from it that even the most unlikely things can combine to something great.
Like power metal and entrepreneurship.

Anyways here is the song, enjoy and tell me what you think of it. Also mind that I did this all by myself with my pc and virtual amps and a drum bot. So don't expect Metallica level production value.

SndUp | Post info (Snd up is a nice platform btw. You can just upload your audio for free and it stays there.)

P.s.
Vocals were outsourced to an actually good singer. If the guide track I recorded ever leaks I will have to commit sepuku to cleanse my name from the dishonor haha.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.