The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I will educate your non-converters (so that they buy)

Alex89

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Oct 30, 2012
Did you know that on average, over 60% of your visitors need your product/service, but they don't buy because they don't know they need it?

Hi, my name is Alex, digital marketer and I can stop this leaking for you.

So, what is that I am doing to help you?

I advertise to those that visited your website or landing page and didn't buy. I am not advertising your product/service again.

I am advertising to educate them...

Why would they want to be educated?

Because, they will get tremendous value, for free, that they can implement in their lives and see a positive impact. If they want, they can buy your product/service and complement the existing results.

In essence, we will be teaching all these people how they can improve on a specific aspect of their lives, without your product/service and once they have done that and trust you, they can buy from you for even more results.

If this doesn't make your offer a no-brainer, I don't know what will...

Why do I offer to educate them instead of advertising your product again?

Because, most of them saw your product and they weren't convinced it was a good fit for them, or they simply don't trust you. Advertising your product again will make only a small portion of them buy it.

On the other hand, educating them and providing tremendous value (aka information hurting you to be giving away for free) will build rapport and trust with them. This will make them more likely to boost their results by complementing them with your product/service and trust you in the future, thus enhancing your customers' lifetime value.

But you are free to take on my offer or refuse it...

I can't go into every detail of the strategy that I am using in public (I know it sounds a little "cheesy"), but you can contact me and if we see that we are both a good fit for each other, work together and create more happy customers for your business.

Of course I will tell you the strategy I am using if we are a good fit for each other!

Although I haven't been active in the forums for some time now, I know most of you drive traffic through advertising (kudos to you). This offer is suitable for 2 of you, who already have traffic to your website.

Yes, I can work with only 2 persons/businesses because at the moment if I work with more, the quality of my work will suffer and reputation is the most important thing we have in business.

If the slots fill quickly and there is more interest, I will add the rest of you to a waiting list.

Does this sound interesting?

Then send me a PM or reply to the thread and we can get the conversation going.

(if you want to reach my by email, contact me at alex.digitalmarz[at]gmail.com - This is an alias, because it might get picked by scrapers/spammers)

What do you stand to gain? :)

Thanks for your time!

Alex

P.S. I have been off the forum for some time now, but I intend to be more active from now on, as time allows.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Ad approved. And thank you for following the rules. :) Good luck.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.