What's new

I was in 8th standard when I realized slowlane is not for me.

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Anshul Prajapati

New Contributor
Joined
Aug 6, 2020
Messages
1
Location
India
Rep Bank
$125
User Power: 100%
Hey fastlaners,
I am Anshul Prajapati and I am from India. I grew up in a lower-middle class family that had poor knowledge on finance. I have always been a rebel child from the start. I always wished and acted out the opposite way the society wanted me to be. When I was in 8th standard I decided that I might die but my name should be out there forever and for that I have to do something very big, something that wasn't expected of me. Years went by, I became obsessed with my dream and started engulfing lots of knowledge on finance, business, and everything that can help me achieve my dreams. I will be fair with you all, I am 21 and have started working on building my cashflow channels. I still feel I am quite late but I am glad that I am not a part of the slowlane. There was a time I wished for a mentor to guide me and lead me to the answers I need. I am still searching for a mentor, but even without a mentor this journey had made me witness the reality of wealth and its creation.

I am so so so glad that finally I have people that share somewhat the same mindset as I do. Though I am much of a reader than a writer, will share my journey and experience here on the forum from time to time. Till then, keep driving the fastlane.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom