What's new

I was blind but now I see

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

AutonomousAndrei

New Contributor
Joined
Jun 14, 2019
Messages
3
Rep Bank
$65
User Power: 267%
Hello all,

I'm halfway through "The Millionaire Fastlane ". This will be the most important book I'll ever read.

I am 33 years old, have miraculously just landed a full stack web developer role(miraculous because I barely know JavaScript, let alone backend technologies, libraries & frameworks - but they hired me anyway 😀) for double the money I was making previously (this is the most money I've ever made up to this point). This happened shortly after I found out I'm going to be a father. A week and a half ago my aspirations amounted to elevating my software development skills enough so that I could get a better paying job and hopefully, eventually, provide my wife and daughter with a financially secure life. Maybe even own my a home complete with a gaming room and gym in the garage.

I simply was not aware that there is another way. Or more accurately, that there was another way for me. Sure, other people - smarter, more talented or simply luckier - could enjoy freedom and autonomy in their life but not me. Ironically, these are the things I value the most (barring the health & happiness of my family obv). I had all but accepted the slowlane as an immutable law of my universe.

MJ's book quite literally brought me to tears. It filled me with hope that I might actually be able to be there and see my little girl grow up (rather than seeing her for a couple hours after work and in the weekends in between chores). It made me realise that, if I put the work in, I can earn my freedom and autonomy. That I don't have to remain chained in indentured servitude for the next 30 years. But more importantly, it's teaching me the hows. It's giving me the tools necessary to create wealth.

If you're reading this MJ, I just wanted to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. What you're doing is incredibly magnanimous and for what it's worth, you've forever changed my life for the better. The world owes you a debt of gratitude.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jimmu emm,

O'n jemgxez vjsuahj "Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi". Vjot xomm ci vji nutv onqusvepv cuul O'mm iwis sief.

O en 33 ziest umf, jewi nosedamuatmz katv mepfif e gamm tvedl xic fiwimuqis sumi(nosedamuat cideati O cesimz lpux KeweTdsoqv, miv emupi cedlipf vidjpumuhoit, mocsesoit & gsenixuslt - cav vjiz josif ni epzxez :F) gus fuacmi vji nupiz O xet neloph qsiwouatmz (vjot ot vji nutv nupiz O'wi iwis nefi aq vu vjot quopv). Vjot jeqqipif tjusvmz egvis O guapf uav O'n huoph vu ci e gevjis. E xiil epf e jemg ehu nz etqosevoupt enuapvif vu imiwevoph nz tugvxesi fiwimuqnipv tlommt ipuahj tu vjev O duamf hiv e civvis qezoph kuc epf juqigammz, iwipvaemmz, qsuwofi nz xogi epf feahjvis xovj e gopepdoemmz tidasi mogi. Nezci iwip uxp nz e juni dunqmivi xovj e henoph suun epf hzn op vji hesehi.

O tonqmz xet puv exesi vjev vjisi ot epuvjis xez. Us nusi eddasevimz, vjev vjisi xet epuvjis xez gus ni. Tasi, uvjis qiuqmi - tnesvis, nusi vemipvif us tonqmz madlois - duamf ipkuz gsiifun epf eavupunz op vjios mogi cav puv ni. Osupodemmz, vjiti esi vji vjopht O wemai vji nutv (cessoph vji jiemvj & jeqqopitt ug nz genomz ucw). O jef emm cav eddiqvif vji tmuxmepi et ep onnavecmi mex ug nz apowisti.

NK't cuul raovi movisemmz csuahjv ni vu viest. Ov gommif ni xovj juqi vjev O nohjv edvaemmz ci ecmi vu ci vjisi epf tii nz movvmi hosm hsux aq (sevjis vjep tiioph jis gus e duaqmi juast egvis xusl epf op vji xiilipft op civxiip djusit). Ov nefi ni siemoti vjev, og O qav vji xusl op, O dep iesp nz gsiifun epf eavupunz. Vjev O fup'v jewi vu sineop djeopif op opfipvasif tiswovafi gus vji piyv 30 ziest. Cav nusi onqusvepvmz, ov't viedjoph ni vji juxt. Ov't howoph ni vji vuumt pidittesz vu dsievi xiemvj.

Og zua'si siefoph vjot NK, O katv xepvif vu tez VJEPL ZUA gsun vji cuvvun ug nz jiesv. Xjev zua'si fuoph ot opdsifocmz nehpeponuat epf gus xjev ov't xusvj, zua'wi gusiwis djephif nz mogi gus vji civvis. Vji xusmf uxit zua e ficv ug hsevovafi.


Podi upi fafi, jux fof zua qamm ugg cehhoph e gamm-tvedl fiw sumi? Jewi zua jef nadj qsous iyqisoipdi ug fiwimuqnipv?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom