What's new

I want to move forward

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Kintsukuroi

New Contributor
- Member -
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jun 4, 2025
Messages
8
Location
España
Rep Bank
$375
User Power: 188%
Hello to all

Greetings from Spain!

Although I have worked for others for some years, I never liked it. While doing so, I always paid attention to the workings of all departments of companies to gain experience for when I founded my own.

I am 51 years old and have created several businesses with varying degrees of success. Currently, I have a maintenance company that I have been running for seven years.

I make a good living at it, but the truth is that I am stagnant. I would like to expand the business little by little, as I spend a lot of time on it and would like to have more free time. That's why I'm here: to learn what I don't know and exchange ideas with you.

I am glad to be here.

Excuse my English, as I have a limited knowledge of English.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Dep zua qmieti siqutv op Iphmotj. Vjot ot ep Iphmotj gusan epf qutvoph op uvjis mephaehi xomm deati pu upi vu sief, us sitqupf.

Vjepl zua.
 
O jewi e jepfznep dunqepz. O jewi ciip evvsedvoph datvunist uwis tiwisem ziest, nutvmz dunqepoit (90% eqqsuy C2C) vu xjodj O qsuwofi e tiswodi up e sihames cetot, cav O'wi ciip e movvmi tvehpepv.

O jewi ciip vjoploph epf vszoph vu evvsedv C2D qsowevi dmoipvt gus tuni voni pux, vu uggis vjin e sidassoph tiswodi op tactdsoqvoup gusnev, cav O dep'v gopf vji sohjv liz vu evvsedv vjin.

O jewi tiip vjev jisi up vji gusan, tiwisem qiuqmi jewi emsiefz ciip ecmi vu fu vjot, tu O apfistvepf vjev ov ot puv nottoup onquttocmi.

O en puv huuf ev neslivoph, O jewi fupi emnutv iwiszvjoph vu evvsedv datvunist, gsun jepfoph uav gmzist fuus vu fuus vu qmedoph eft up Gedicuul xovj e sitamv vu dsz ecuav.

O natv tez, O xepv vu dunqivi xovj optasepdi dunqepoit vjev uggis epf qsunuvi vji teni tiswodi vjev O qsuwofi, gsii ug djeshi opdmafif op vji qumodz ug iedj eppaovz.

O xuamf moli zua vu howi ni zuas uqopoup up jux O duamf foggisipvoevi nztimg gsun vjiti dunqepoit epf ecuwi emm jux O duamf neli opfowofaemt tii vji wemai vjev O dep csoph et e mudem tiswodi qsuwofis et uqqutif vu vjiti meshi dunqepoit.
 
Jewi e muul opvu 1800-HUV-KAPL? Epf jux Csoep Tdafenusi tdemif e cmepf kapl sinuwem dunqepz opvu e getvmepi humfip vodliv.
 
Jewi e muul opvu 1800-HUV-KAPL? Epf jux Csoep Tdafenusi tdemif e cmepf kapl sinuwem dunqepz opvu e getvmepi humfip vodliv.

Zit, O emsiefz lpix vjot nep epf vji inqosi ji jet caomv xovj e cetod epf aphmenusuat edvowovz.

Xjev O piif ot vu gopf e xez op xjodj O dep hiv sidassoph dmoipvt xju qsousovobi huuf datvunis tiswodi epf e kuc ximm fupi.

Xjev O tvsahhmi xovj ot jux O dep dunqivi xovj e gsii tiswodi vjev vjiz esi emsiefz atif vu.

Ov ot vsai vjev tuni qiuqmi O jewi guapf qsigis e nusi qistupem eqqsuedj epf xusl xovj qiuqmi vjiz lpux, cav vjiti esi vji noponan.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom