The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I want to make stable business with creative people

Angelova

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Jun 12, 2022
Hello
I'm searching for people with creative ideas for business, because I have some free cash which I want to invest. I want to make stable and growing business and I'm searching for people with interesting mindset and ambition for develop. I'm open for any ideas . Also, I'll be glad if you share with me a place where I can find people with start ups or ideas . Thank you !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022
Businesses are not about creative ideas, they are about solving problems.

It's usually the most boring businesses that make the most money. If you're looking for a source of entertainment, you are much better off investing your money in something else.

Angelova

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Jun 12, 2022
Businesses are not about creative ideas, they are about solving problems.

It's usually the most boring businesses that make the most money. If you're looking for a source of entertainment, you are much better off investing your money in something else.
Thank you for your response. Maybe ....its hard for me to find niche, product or service. I have feeling that everything is already done. I think about 2 things ...shopify store and real estates . I'll be glad if I hear advices .

xShepherdx

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
356%
Apr 11, 2022
Idaho
Thank you for your response. Maybe ....its hard for me to find niche, product or service. I have feeling that everything is already done. I think about 2 things ...shopify store and real estates . I'll be glad if I hear advices .

If you haven't already, I highly recommend reading The Millionaire Fastlane - especially parts 7 and 8.

Once you read the book and internalize what MJ teaches, you'll see ideas and opportunities all around you.

Angelova

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Jun 12, 2022
If you haven't already, I highly recommend reading The Millionaire Fastlane - especially parts 7 and 8.

Once you read the book and internalize what MJ teaches, you'll see ideas and opportunities all around you.
Thank you for the recommendation. Because I'm out of the USA do you think that there are niches in which have a place for new people to get in?

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022
Thank you for the recommendation. Because I'm out of the USA do you think that there are niches in which have a place for new people to get in?
If you can outperform your competition and do something better than them, you can enter any niche you want.

Angelova

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Jun 12, 2022
If you can outperform your competition and do something better than them, you can enter any niche you want.
You are very kind ...... it's hard to meet someone who to give you support . I'm very confused because I don't have so much time to waste and wondering what to do. Thank you !

Kropp

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 19, 2022
England
You are very kind ...... it's hard to meet someone who to give you support . I'm very confused because I don't have so much time to waste and wondering what to do. Thank you !
Y-Combinator are a tech startup accelerator. They run a startup school, which will help you, regardless of whether or not you want to create a tech on-prem/IaaS/PaaS/SaaS/ solution, or want to sell premium bananas at your local street market.

One of the important things is product-market-fit, so you need to make sure your have a product that addresses a demand in the market. Instead of 'finding a creative idea' for a business as you mention, you ideally want to 'notice a problem' that can be solved. Unless you have FU money that you want to risk on the small probability of becoming a market disruptor somewhere.

Angelova

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Jun 12, 2022
Y-Combinator are a tech startup accelerator. They run a startup school, which will help you, regardless of whether or not you want to create a tech on-prem/IaaS/PaaS/SaaS/ solution, or want to sell premium bananas at your local street market.

One of the important things is product-market-fit, so you need to make sure your have a product that addresses a demand in the market. Instead of 'finding a creative idea' for a business as you mention, you ideally want to 'notice a problem' that can be solved. Unless you have FU money that you want to risk on the small probability of becoming a market disruptor somewhere.
Hello and thank you for your response!
Unfortunately I don't have idea for a product or services. Maybe for me is better to invest in start up , but where I can find startups which need from funding?

Kropp

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 19, 2022
England
Hello and thank you for your response!
Unfortunately I don't have idea for a product or services. Maybe for me is better to invest in start up , but where I can find startups which need from funding?
Seedrs has options for investing in small startups. Read up on other options and form your own opinion, though.

How much capital do you have? If you don't have a substantial capital that you can risk losing, I'd simply go for regular, established companies on the LSE or NAZDAC. Given that we are going into a bear market, if you have money saved, you can easily invest in a company that isn't going anywhere anytime soon, but where the shares have dropped temporarily. Here a company will be more likely to give a return.

If you invest in startups, you might find that you can't liquidate your shares for a few years. Also, the VC/PE firm situation is f*cked up at the moment. Oversubscriptions in investment to companies means that a lot of startup companies that look great now, that you can invest in, might not have enough capital to ride out the next few years without firing a % of their workforce or putting major developments on halt.

Angelova

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Jun 12, 2022
Seedrs has options for investing in small startups. Read up on other options and form your own opinion, though.

How much capital do you have? If you don't have a substantial capital that you can risk losing, I'd simply go for regular, established companies on the LSE or NAZDAC. Given that we are going into a bear market, if you have money saved, you can easily invest in a company that isn't going anywhere anytime soon, but where the shares have dropped temporarily. Here a company will be more likely to give a return.

Ако инвестирате в стартиращи фирми, може да откриете, че не можете да ликвидирате акциите си за няколко години. Също така, ситуацията с VC/PE фирмата е прецакана в момента. Свръхзаписът в инвестиции за компании означава, че много стартиращи компании, които изглеждат страхотно сега, в които можете да инвестирате, може да нямат достатъчно капитал, за да изкарат следващите няколко години, без да уволнят % от работната си сила или да спрат големи разработки

If you invest in startups, you might find that you can't liquidate your shares for a few years. Also, the VC/PE firm situation is f*cked up at the moment. Oversubscriptions in investment to companies means that a lot of startup companies that look great now, that you can invest in, might not have enough capital to ride out the next few years without firing a % of their workforce or putting major developments on halt.

I have 50 000 $ and I want to make it more ....now is hard time to choose what to do. I think that I can make more money if I invest in companies which will make their first step from 0 to 1 ...if you read this book you will understand me, because this type of companies make easy 5 to 10x ....
I'm interested in your point of view . Do you invest in stocks?

Kropp

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 19, 2022
England
I have 50 000 $ and I want to make it more ....now is hard time to choose what to do. I think that I can make more money if I invest in companies which will make their first step from 0 to 1 ...if you read this book you will understand me, because this type of companies make easy 5 to 10x ....

Right. I don't invest in stocks anymore. Can't help any further, so good luck.

JackMakesMovies

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Jun 2, 2022
How many coffee shops are profitable? Do you think the person to open the 2nd ever coffee shop said, ahh bugger, some bloke's already selling coffee?

JackMakesMovies

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Jun 2, 2022
Im a swing trader, I trade stocks

Angelova

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Jun 12, 2022
How many coffee shops are profitable? Do you think the person to open the 2nd ever coffee shop said, ahh bugger, some bloke's already selling coffee?
I get you ....but I think that if the niche is more specific it will be more profitable. You have to offer something more than others. If you sell coffe give ppl free cookies ....or make donation at the end of the month...this way ppl will feel that they bring something positive

JackMakesMovies

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Jun 2, 2022
I get you ....but I think that if the niche is more specific it will be more profitable. You have to offer something more than others. If you sell coffe give ppl free cookies ....or make donation at the end of the month...this way ppl will feel that they bring something positive
shopify stores dont offer much value, real estate is the better bet

Ela

Freelance Web Developer and SEO Expert
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Mar 21, 2022
India
If you have a specific skill, you can start with a consulting business.

Growing a community around your skill can be powerful option to diversify your income like making online courses, providing in person services, sell ebook on your skill..etc.

You can start with a simple landing page, promote via social ads, and publishing some helpful articles, with SEO help, it can grow better.

Angelova

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Jun 12, 2022
If you have a specific skill, you can start with a consulting business.

Growing a community around your skill can be powerful option to diversify your income like making online courses, providing in person services, sell ebook on your skill..etc.

You can start with a simple landing page, promote via social ads, and publishing some helpful articles, with SEO help, it can grow better.
Hello
Thank you for your advice ! Maybe I want to produce a product . Now I'm thinking about packaging boxes ....but luxury boxes, papers, labels .... it will be better if they are from recycled materials .

Ela

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Mar 21, 2022
India
Hello
Thank you for your advice ! Maybe I want to produce a product . Now I'm thinking about packaging boxes ....but luxury boxes, papers, labels .... it will be better if they are from recycled materials .
Great! Seems like you already know what you want to do now. Keep going.

I did ran a Green tea product online store like few years ago, i did made all the package design, product procurement from Japan, Branding, SEO and Promotions as well. Its a hard work initially, but once you get going well, have employee resources to help you with all these stuff. :)

All the best.

Angelova

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Jun 12, 2022
Страхотен! Изглежда вече знаете какво искате да правите. Продължавай.

Управлявах онлайн магазин за продукти за зелен чай, както преди няколко години, направих целия дизайн на опаковката, закупуване на продукти от Япония, брандиране, SEO и промоции. Първоначално това е упорита работа, но след като вървите добре, имайте ресурси от служители, които да ви помогнат с всички тези неща. :)

Всичко най-хубаво.
Hello
Can you explain me more if you have vision . For me will be interesting to tell me more about the process and the way the things happen . Thank you in advance!

Angelova

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Jun 12, 2022
Great! Seems like you already know what you want to do now. Keep going.

I did ran a Green tea product online store like few years ago, i did made all the package design, product procurement from Japan, Branding, SEO and Promotions as well. Its a hard work initially, but once you get going well, have employee resources to help you with all these stuff. :)

All the best.
Hello ! Thank you for your response. Can you share more from your experience with packing business. It will be interesting for me to hear what do you think about it. Thank you in advance!

Ela

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Mar 21, 2022
India
Hello ! Thank you for your response. Can you share more from your experience with packing business. It will be interesting for me to hear what do you think about it. Thank you in advance!
Actually i ran a ecommerce store which sold Matcha green tea, which i imported from Japan. So all the branding, packaging, selling all done by myself.

Regarding with packaging, i used simple and eco friendly design, also materials. I packed wooden scoop with the package, so my buyers can use it while they drink matcha. Also it was unique from my competitors, because they used a plastic packs for their product.

It ran well and once pandemic hits, i had to wind down because of issue with shipping. Over all it was a great experience, made good amount of cash.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...