The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I think I've accidently stumbled upon the cure for obesity.

QuantumLeap

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Dec 25, 2018
Hello who ever reads this thread:

You can call me Quantum. And I'm suffering from this rare neurological disorder. That is so rare that nobody is doing research into it, so in order to stall the progress I've been experimenting with some homeopathic medicine. Yeah I know it ain't smart to experiment on yourself but my future is being blind, retarded and ending in a wheel chair if I don't find a way to stall the progress of this disease. And there is a drug that does this but I can't have it despite it not being the most expensive drug in the world.

And the combination of the homeopathic medicines has not only stalled the progress it has also reversed it. And the only side effect I've had is weight loss. Yeah I've lost all my corona kilos + a little extra. About 10 Kg's all in all over 3 months. And this is despite eating what the F*ck I want and whenever the F*ck I want and also being a lazy F*cker.

So here is my options which one would you do? And perhaps I'm 2 blind to see a third option for monetize this idea?

1. Combine all the medicines into a single pill. And then start selling this pill utilizing some me-divorced platform such as Amazon FBA.

2. Sell a PDF with all the medicines names and then charge people 21 USD for this pdf.

Now I prefer 1. Because that would mean recurring revenue. But that would require I found a partner for various tasks so if anyone who reads this is up for an adventure then feel free to message me through this forum.

By the way- All the ingredients is completely legal and since they be Herbal remedies. There is no need for all the FDA approval BS.

Best wishes:
Quantum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014

You can call me Quantum. And I'm suffering from this rare neurological disorder. That is so rare that nobody is doing research into it, so in order to stall the progress I've been experimenting with some homeopathic medicine. Yeah I know it ain't smart to experiment on yourself but my future is being blind, retarded and ending in a wheel chair if I don't find a way to stall the progress of this disease. And there is a drug that does this but I can't have it despite it not being the most expensive drug in the world.

And the combination of the homeopathic medicines has not only stalled the progress it has also reversed it. And the only side effect I've had is weight loss. Yeah I've lost all my corona kilos + a little extra. About 10 Kg's all in all over 3 months. And this is despite eating what the F*ck I want and whenever the F*ck I want and also being a lazy F*cker.

So here is my options which one would you do? And perhaps I'm 2 blind to see a third option for monetize this idea?

1. Combine all the medicines into a single pill. And then start selling this pill utilizing some me-divorced platform such as Amazon FBA.

2. Sell a PDF with all the medicines names and then charge people 21 USD for this pdf.

Now I prefer 1. Because that would mean recurring revenue. But that would require I found a partner for various tasks so if anyone who reads this is up for an adventure then feel free to message me through this forum.

By the way- All the ingredients is completely legal and since they be Herbal remedies. There is no need for all the FDA approval BS.

Best wishes:
Quantum.
Yeah I don't think so buddy.

Please prove me wrong, but this statement calls out your BS.

I'm assuming you also eat over your maintenance calories? Lol.

Homeopathic medicine is not regulated for a reason.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
There’s a thread on the forum, where everyone is extremely supportive I might add, of a guy who saw healing through a specific mixture of herbs and then made a good amount of money selling that mix as a tea.

Get this to work for other ppl. Figure out fb ads. Make a compelling story with pics. Then come back here and tell us how you made 30k in your fourth month of selling your stuff that “Increases energy”. Good luck.

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
*yawn*

I mean: Good for you. But homeopathy is bullshit. Go see a doctor, because the "meds" are not the cause of your weight loss.

This.
I'm surprised homeopathic practitioners aren't liable for fraud.

pumpking

powered by coffee
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Sep 14, 2019
Boston, Massachusetts
Knowing nothing about the process to turn this into a financial success, I can say that whatever you have will need to go through rigorous clinical trials to make sure it works on people other than yourself and is safe to use.

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
There’s a thread on the forum, where everyone is extremely supportive I might add, of a guy who saw healing through a specific mixture of herbs and then made a good amount of money selling that mix as a tea.

Get this to work for other ppl. Figure out fb ads. Make a compelling story with pics. Then come back here and tell us how you made 30k in your fourth month of selling your stuff that “Increases energy”. Good luck.
This thread

QuantumLeap

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Dec 25, 2018
Yeah I don't think so buddy.

Please prove me wrong, but this statement calls out your BS.

I'm assuming you also eat over your maintenance calories? Lol.

Homeopathic medicine is not regulated for a reason.

Well allow me to say a 50% reduction in the verbal symptoms of the neurological disease over 3 months. But sure that is just placebo
And yeah I eat so much people think I'm bulemic. But I haven't thrown up in like 3 years from being sick and no I don't have a nasty critter aka. A tape worm.
And I've lost weight to the point that the staff at my residence has started to watch out for how much I eat. (I'm living on something called a bosted in Danish). But anyways I've just contacted a pharma giant so let's see if they are interested in this. I will keep this thread posted on any updates.

AFMKelvin

Some Profound Quote Goes Here
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Jan 26, 2016
Rice, Texas
This.
Why would it be fraud? There's many herbs that have been proven to work. Don't forget all your pharmaceuticals are made from herbs.

LordGanon

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
294%
Jun 22, 2020
Germany
Why would it be fraud? There's many herbs that have been proven to work. Don't forget all your pharmaceuticals are made from herbs.

Do not confuse homeopathy with phytotherapy. Two completely different things. Absolutely different. The logic of homeopathy would be to take the phytotherapeutic components of plants that cure certain diseases, then water them down to the point that not a single molecule is left over in your solution.

And then, by a logic only followers of homeopathy understand, it will not cure that disease, but cause it.

Knugs

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jan 10, 2016

Best wishes:
Quantum.

You have no clue how the pharmaceutical industry, patents or the sale of medicines work. Dont waste your time on this.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Could you licence it to big pharma?

If you do manage to do that it will never be heard of again.
But homeopathy is bullshit.
From acute kidney failure to perfect kidney function in 3 months thanks to one homeopathic remedy. Could I be the only person it worked for?????
As you are a resident of the UK, I would have thought that you would be aware that HM Queen Elizabeth as well as many other members of the British royal family use homeopathy to maintain their good health, with an official homeopathic physician treating the royal family since the 1930s. Guess: How old is the queen?
And then, by a logic only followers of homeopathy understand, it will not cure that disease, but cause it.
You have misquoted that part of homeopathic understanding.

Walter

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
Since it "cures" obesity I don't think Big Pharma will want it .

If you can make obesity cronic illness, then they would be very intersted.

If it really works sell it on your own.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
From acute kidney failure to perfect kidney function in 3 months thanks to one homeopathic remedy.

I should have added that my experience is only anecdotal and not the outcome of a Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical trial, so it is meaningless as far as the medical world is concerned.

Walter

S.Y.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 4, 2017
Canada
I should have added that my experience is only anecdotal and not the outcome of a Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical trial, so it is meaningless as far as the medical world is concerned.

Walter

It baffled me how people discount natural remedies and run for pharma stuff.

Plain crazy.

A huge example: people are walking with severe deficiencies, causing a whole lot of issues. Things that can be cured with homeopathic stuffs and proper nutrition.

But no. Pharma stuffs for the cure.

People improving their autoimmune conditions? No! It is not pharma.

Severe fatigue and all kind of symptoms due to electrolytes imbalance. Doc what should I take? (true story here: Gatorade saved my life. Had a very bad electrolytes imbalance. The doc prescribed me... Tylenol)

Now. Am not saying you should never take medications.

LordGanon

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
294%
Jun 22, 2020
Germany
To repeat myself: Homeopathy is NOT phytotherapy!

I think nobody here wants to argue against remedies from plants, which are phytotherapy.

Phytotherapy has always been there and we owe a lot of "chemical" pharmaceuticals to their "natural" counterparts. (in both cases, it's chemistry, the difference is "synthesized in a lab" and "found in an organic specimen"). Aspirin being the most prominent example. Or Morphine. Heroin, by the way, was marketed by Bayer as a "non-addictive" substitute for morphine.

Homeopathy is a form of alternative medicine that somehow assumes that less of a substance makes it more potent and has never ever shown any effect above placebo.

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
As you are a resident of the UK, I would have thought that you would be aware that HM Queen Elizabeth as well as many other members of the British royal family use homeopathy to maintain their good health, with an official homeopathic physician treating the royal family since the 1930s. Guess: How old is the queen?

"Someone using something" and "someone being old" isn't evidence as to the effectiveness of a particular medicine.

While they may use homeopathy for that, I'm sure other factors, like having access to the best doctors in the world, a great diet or who knows what else haven't affected their health and longevity in a positive manner...

s.wirat13

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Sep 6, 2019
Thailand
I'm still thinking about the pharmacodynamics of how a remedy could burn all the calories for you or if it blocks all your calorie intake then the effect vanishes without any harm. Just curious.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.