The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I started training again - Mind clarity, feels good.

Lucky Lu

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Nov 2, 2019
Newport Beach, California
Well, after having my shoulder injured and overall excuses about not having time and my jobs having random hours, I got back to the gym today.
I started boxing/kick boxing and maybe I will do some BJJ as well.

First of all, I choked after the first minutes of general conditioning full blast training and had to go succumb to the locker room :rofl: . When I was able to catch my breath again, went back again and could finish an exhausting session. Mitts, pads, heavy bag, drills.

I can´t feel my legs but man, I´ve missed the mind clarity and the overall wellness feeling.

Happy I´m back. Do yourself a favor, get your butt to the gym again.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

drum_hacker

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Nov 20, 2019
That’s awesome!! Don’t stop! Gym changes lives

Hahahaha not even joking - in my gym there is a massive sign on the wall saying “RESULTS NOT EXCUSES”

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.