What's new

I read the Millionaire Fastlane

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Nadine Fortin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Jan 28, 2018
Messages
6
Location
Gatineau, Canada
Rep Bank
$175
User Power: 150%
A few months ago, I attended a call with MJ (Game Changer Academy). I really appreciated his no nonsense style, and I bought both Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted . Having failed at three previous businesses, it all became very clear to me: what I had done wrong and what I need to do. "What I need to do" is not quite accurate. It is more how I need to consider in my business model and align it: CENTS or CENTS. I also bought another copy for a young woman I mentor. I hope she learns earlier than me

I have not yet finished Unscripted, but so far it has put CENTS into the context of something that is very important to me: Creating value and making a difference. I like Unscripted and how it challenges me. MJ calls my BS before I even think it.

Thanks MJ!

Nadine
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom