What's new

I pushed the publish button today

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

safia

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Jun 17, 2013
Messages
20
Location
PARIS, FRANCE
Rep Bank
$280
User Power: 135%
Hello everyone

Today i would like to share with you my progress.

Finally i published my first ebook today.

I did it !

I am kind of proud of myself for that.

Well I don't expect great results because it is only for people who wants to build a limited company in France and save a few bucks in the process (it is a how to book) but it is a start and i can write many others in this area since i work as a paralegal. Other books can be written, the subject is open. But as i said it is only in french because it is based on french law. The market is very tight.

Anyway I took action and did it from the beginning to the end. It is good for self image and confidence.
I m gonna add some more : maybe if i have a collection of this kind of " how to" it would help get people attention on it. I know the kind of informations i provide can be very useful. I meet new entrepreneur everyday in my job and they all say that the paperwork is ununderstandable for them so they have to pay many euros for someone else to do it for them. Maybe I can help them understand it better.

Well i keep u update if something as great as a sell occur.

In tne meantime I ll keep working on my fiction book which is my main goal and will be my greatest achievement And I'll write more non fiction in the niche I chose which is the one i know.

Never stop setting goals right ?:punch:

Thanks for reading.
SB
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

tuapft huuf.

O'f hmefmz qez gus e fidipv haofi up emm vji ittipvoem mex/vey/ivd lpuxmifhi gus ep ipvsiqsipias. Jewipv guapf tvj huuf gus Hisnepz ziv. O fupv xepv vu ciduni ep iyqisv, katv apfistvepf vji pidittesz cetodt tu O'n puv dunqmivimz dmaimitt xjip hivvoph ep edduapvepv, mexzis, vey efwotus ivd xjodj O xomm piif vu fu op vji piyv gix xiilt.

Cav O fupv jewi voni vu sief tuni cmuxp-aq catopitt viyvcuul. Vji Hisnep upit esi ataemmz fsz et gadl. Jewi Catopitt Efnopotvsevoup gus Fannoit up nz lopfmi tu nohjv howi vjev e tjuv jeje

Tu og vji tovaevoup ot tonomes op Gsepdi zua'si up e huuf qevj xovj zuas huem ug dsievoph e tisoit ug juxvu haofit gus ipvsiqsipiast.

Xjev esi zua fuoph gus neslivoph?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom