The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I pushed the publish button today

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

safia

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Jun 17, 2013
PARIS, FRANCE
Hello everyone

Today i would like to share with you my progress.

Finally i published my first ebook today.

I did it !

I am kind of proud of myself for that.

Well I don't expect great results because it is only for people who wants to build a limited company in France and save a few bucks in the process (it is a how to book) but it is a start and i can write many others in this area since i work as a paralegal. Other books can be written, the subject is open. But as i said it is only in french because it is based on french law. The market is very tight.

Anyway I took action and did it from the beginning to the end. It is good for self image and confidence.
I m gonna add some more : maybe if i have a collection of this kind of " how to" it would help get people attention on it. I know the kind of informations i provide can be very useful. I meet new entrepreneur everyday in my job and they all say that the paperwork is ununderstandable for them so they have to pay many euros for someone else to do it for them. Maybe I can help them understand it better.

Well i keep u update if something as great as a sell occur.

In tne meantime I ll keep working on my fiction book which is my main goal and will be my greatest achievement And I'll write more non fiction in the niche I chose which is the one i know.

Never stop setting goals right ?:punch:

Thanks for reading.
SB

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
sounds good.

I'd gladly pay for a decent guide on all the essential law/tax/etc knowledge for an entrepreneur. Havent found sth good for Germany yet. I dont want to become an expert, just understand the necessary basics so I'm not completely clueless when getting an accountant, lawyer, tax advisor etc which I will need to do in the next few weeks.

But I dont have time to read some blown-up business textbook. The German ones are usually dry as F*ck. Have Business Administration for Dummies on my kindle so might give that a shot haha

So if the situation is similar in France you're on a good path with your goal of creating a series of howto guides for entrepreneurs.

What are you doing for marketing?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.