The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I paid 100$ to realise this tip

Anything related to matters of the mind

Dragos222

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jun 2, 2023
Hey there!

I am in the process of starting my business, while in the last year of highschool. Thus, as you can imagine, I don't really have that much time to work for my business.

I bought a fastlane INSIDERS subscription (totally worth it, the people are just AWESOME), with the thought of improving in entrepeneurial ventures. I have a schedule where I work for myself 2 days a week, and for school 3. But, in those 3 days where I study, I also read from the Fastlane Forum.

This was a mistake, because I realised just this week, that instead of just reading, I could use that time in order to make real progress with my business. Now, of course, reading and documenting is very important - but it isn't the most important; that is, actually making real progress. As I have a limited amount of time to work for myself, I realised that the best thing to do is actually work more than read, which now that I write this, is the most common sense stuff EVER.

To conclude, I encourage you to analyze the time that you spend working and reading. And, if you are reading more than you are actually working, there might be a problem.

I hope that this will help you in your jurney, even if just a little bit. Hope that you have a great day/night!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Zontora

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2023
Hey there!

I am in the process of starting my business, while in the last year of highschool. Thus, as you can imagine, I don't really have that much time to work for my business.

I bought a fastlane INSIDERS subscription (totally worth it, the people are just AWESOME), with the thought of improving in entrepeneurial ventures. I have a schedule where I work for myself 2 days a week, and for school 3. But, in those 3 days where I study, I also read from the Fastlane Forum.

This was a mistake, because I realised just this week, that instead of just reading, I could use that time in order to make real progress with my business. Now, of course, reading and documenting is very important - but it isn't the most important; that is, actually making real progress. As I have a limited amount of time to work for myself, I realised that the best thing to do is actually work more than read, which now that I write this, is the most common sense stuff EVER.

To conclude, I encourage you to analyze the time that you spend working and reading. And, if you are reading more than you are actually working, there might be a problem.

I hope that this will help you in your jurney, even if just a little bit. Hope that you have a great day/night!
The Fastlane INSIDERS, what is it and how is it different from normal Fastlane forum?

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
The Fastlane INSIDERS, what is it and how is it different from normal Fastlane forum?
It’s a private section of the forum that you have to pay a small amount to access. I think @MJ DeMarco replies there a bit more frequently than the general forum, and there are various progress threads and INSIDERS calls. People are usually a bit more willing to post details and specifics in there because it isn’t available to the general public.

The subscription also removes ads.

I posted a thread in there recently and got some great advice which may save me $120,000 so that was worth the $60 rebill I got for the next three months

Dragos222

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jun 2, 2023
Hey!

From what I have read untill now, I saw more practical advice there. And I mean good advice. One gold thing that I read there was that you should put trust badges on your e-commerce store.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.