AllenCrawley
Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Unscripted!
Please share how one can increase real youtube video views by real people. We will be starting some video marketing soon for our sites and my daughter is looking to gain more exposure for her videos. I've been googling this info but would like to hear from fellow members on what has worked for you.
Now I should point out that I'm not interested in buying video views from fiverr (I want real views from real people.). I am interested in how to optimize titles, descriptions and tags, how to get your video to show in the related videos sidebar, how to get more exposure outside of youtube, how to get more comments and interaction, how to use other social media channels to promote the video(s), etc.
A little over 5 years ago I created a video for my church that now has nearly 1 million views. It's an Andy Griffith video so the majority of views came within the weeks following his recent death. Here's the video:
[video=youtube;oNxLxTZHKM8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNxLxTZHKM8[/video]
By the way, here is my daughter's most recent video:
[video=youtube;XU79TBrjunY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU79TBrjunY[/video]
Can you identify ways her video could be more optimized?
Now I should point out that I'm not interested in buying video views from fiverr (I want real views from real people.). I am interested in how to optimize titles, descriptions and tags, how to get your video to show in the related videos sidebar, how to get more exposure outside of youtube, how to get more comments and interaction, how to use other social media channels to promote the video(s), etc.
A little over 5 years ago I created a video for my church that now has nearly 1 million views. It's an Andy Griffith video so the majority of views came within the weeks following his recent death. Here's the video:
[video=youtube;oNxLxTZHKM8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNxLxTZHKM8[/video]
By the way, here is my daughter's most recent video:
[video=youtube;XU79TBrjunY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU79TBrjunY[/video]
Can you identify ways her video could be more optimized?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
