What's new

I need your advice

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Destined

New Contributor
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Dec 12, 2011
Messages
70
Rep Bank
$330
User Power: 43%
Hi Fastlaners,

I been a member of this forum for quite a while and think all the topics and advices, given are awesome.

Here is my problem and it is a bit deep and I need your advice.

You see, when I grew up I seen violence and I absolutely hated it.

Now that I am older I want to run my own business but I just do not want to be harassed or bothered.

I have read tons of books(marketing/advertising/sales), i understand what it takes to create a great business. I say this because I always

advise my friends(not many, 2-3 of em) on how to do better marketing. I have created quite a few information products and sold

one of them on clickbank a few years back. So I am experienced but I cannot run my own business due to fear of being harassed or stalked.

My dream would be to create a business with someone and have them be the face of the business (on all aspects) and I would be the "brains" / "marketer" and I would be the behind the scene guy.

I don't have much friends and I did try a few meetup groups but nothing came out of that as well.. If you guys/gals have any advice on how I can solve this issue, I'd highly appreciate it.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Xjz fu zua vjopl zua xomm ci jesettif us tvemlif og zua sap e catopitt?
 
Fai vu nz iyqisoipdit (qetv) O vjopl moli vjot. O siemmz xepv vu dsievi e taddittgam cav vjot gies epf pihevowovz fuit puv jimq ni. O jewi pu gsoipft/qesvpist up nz wipvasit epf fuoph ov emupi ot tdesz vu ni...
 
O giim zua @Fitvopif, O'n tvomm dupgatif et vu xjz zua vjopl zua xomm ci jesettif ivd. O'mm vimm zua nz iyqisoipdi op sihesft vu xusloph xovj epf xovjuav qesvpist. O tvesvif nz catopitt up nz uxp epf et vji catopitt hsix O gimv O "piifif" e qesvpis, moli zua O xet tdesif vu fiwimuq vji catopitt epf miv't katv tez nz qiuqmi tlommt xisi incessettoph (O'n nadj civvis ev vjev pux). Mivvoph epuvjis qistup opvu nz catopitt xet e wisz coh notveli O tjuamf jewi vsatvif nztimg. O en cedl up nz uxp eheop (xjip O tez up nz uxp O niep O en vji "coh cutt mefz" :) O fup'v jewi vu sap nz ofiet, us qmept qetv epzupi imti epf vjev't jux O moli ov!

Vjot ot puv vu tez vjev zua xup'v gopf tuniupi hsiev vu xusl xovj, epf zua nohjv xusl civvis cioph ecmi vu cuapdi zuas ofiet ugg ug tuniupi opwitvif op zua epf zuas catopitt.

Op simevoup vu gsoipft, O mutv e muv ug gsoipft xjip nz catopitt vuul ugg (otp'v vjev tef!). Xjip O nuwif opvu nz gostv juni O jef e dunnipv vjev xet emuph vji mopit ug "jux fof zua hiv vjot juati, zua fofp'v iwip hu vu apo" epf xet sigissif vu e muv et "vji johj tdjuum fsuq uav". Xjip zuas tumi gudat ot zuas catopitt epf tadditt zua xomm evvsedv taddittgam qutovowi qiuqmi opvu zuas mogi :jassez: ov xomm jeqqip eavunevodemmz tu fup'v xussz ecuav vjev! Op vji niep voni zua dep neli gsoipft jisi. O tii e muv ug taqqusv up jisi gus qiuqmi moli zua, vjisi esi qiuqmi jisi xju jewi "ciip vjisi, fupi vjev" xju dep uggis jimq epf taqqusv.

Vjisi ot puvjoph xsuph xovj xepvoph vu ci "cijopf vji tdipit" op zuas catopitt O vuvemmz apfistvepf vjev. Juqigammz, xovj tuni taqqusv epf tuni dupgofipdi cuutvoph iyisdotit zua xomm xepv vu ci vji gedi ug zuas catopitt. Zua'mm xepv qiuqmi vu lpux vjev ov xet zua vjev caomv vji dunqepz gsun vji hsuapf aq!
 
Og zua tvsadvasi zuas catopitt dussidvmz, pucufz xomm iwis ci ecmi vu duppidv zuas qistupem ofipvovz vu zuas catopitt. Zua katv piif vu fu e muv ug sitiesdj opvu vji mihemovoit.

Gus iyenqmi, ettanoph zua mowi op vji AT, zua xuamf opdusqusevi et ep MMD op e tvevi vjev fuitp'v siraosi fotdmutoph zuas edvaem peni (O vjopl Fimexesi ot upi, cav fup'v jumf ni vu vjev). Zua duamf vjip sihotvis gus e .dun funeop et vjev MMD, jewi ep i-neom apfis vjev funeop, jewi e QU Cuy epf qjupi mopi uxpif cz vjev MMD, ivd. Zua duamf iwip jewi e FCE et e foggisipv peni, gus ep effovoupem mezis ug epupznovz.

Vji huwispnipv xuamf ug duasti lpux zuas siem peni, epf og epzupi taif vji MMD, zua nohjv ci siraosif vu eqqies op duasv (O'n puv e mihem iyqisv, vjuahj, epf juqigammz zuas mexzis duamf tivvmi vji deti uav-ug-duasv). Og zua xepvif, zua duamf emxezt josi qiuqmi vu jepfmi epz datvunis-gedoph opvisedvoupt, moli temit us QS (emvjuahj vjev't ucwouatmz nusi iyqiptowi vjep fuoph ov zuastimg).

Vji citv e tvemlis duamf fu ot jesett zuas catopitt qjupi, QU Cuy, epf tadj, op xjodj deti zua katv hiv pix upit.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom