The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I need traffic...

KevMoDee

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Apr 13, 2010
Scottsdale, AZ
First off, I can't begin to tell you how much I respect this community and how much I appreciate the knowledge that I've gained from it thus far.

Background: I created a website where traffic goes in and money comes out.

Before I start blowing cash in less than ideal places, I was hoping that you guys could let me know how I can generate traffic on a very cost effective basis.

So far, I've been going through my normal channels, and hopefully, the self perpetuating nature of the site will take it to places where I think it's supposed to be... But... I just need a little help getting this initial traction.

Thanks for everyones kind assistance, and any advice you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JWatchdog

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 24, 2011
So what you are asking is "how can you get traffic going to your site the cheapest way possible?" Sorry If I misunderstood. I just got out of work and Im running on empty

Or are you trying to rank high on the serp's?

Are you trying to get google to see your site as an important site?

Need more info, or pm please

MCD

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Mar 26, 2011
I would recommend optimizing your site for the search engines (seo). Find a keyword with decent search volume and low competition in your niche and get your site to the top of google.

cilaes

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Mar 3, 2011
SEO will be the most bang for your buck. Do some [exact] keyword research through google adwords keyword tool, use allinurl:"keyword", allintitle:"keyword" to get a better understanding of what your up against, and site Yahoo's Site Explorer to analyze your top competitors backlinks. Once you think you've found a good keyword, optimize your website for it by using it in image filenames, alt tags, h1,h2,h3 tags, and links. Then, work out some deals to guest blog on blogs related to your niche to let you blog about your niche on their website to gain legitimate backlinks, as well as writing articles for EZA, submitting a press release, etc. You can find some great SEO services on Fiverr.

rich2me

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Jun 15, 2011
Yes, I agree about using Fiverr. I just had someone provide SEO services for my new site. I am so happy to be on my way with that part as I have little knowledge about it.

NewsletterScott

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Apr 4, 2009
Las Vegas
What kind of website is it, and who is the market niche?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tinjus61

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Jun 12, 2011
You can also use social media, look into Twitter, facebook pages, youtube etc. If your site is good then social media can make it go "viral". After all, word of mouth is one of the most powerful marketing strategies. Otherwise what Cilaes said, do onpage and offpage SEO, especially use time on building QUALITY backlinks.

Martin

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.