The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I need to market a lifestyle coach - any tips please?

Bort

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Feb 8, 2015
An anti-PUA who teaches seduction.... ?

Yeah. He's saying you don't need these tricks and routines as you are not being real. The interaction should be more about you and the girl having fun rather than being dependent on any outcome

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Formless

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 27, 2013
'Sign up for a FREE

1 hour talk

Navigated by the Heart'

- Bad opt-in box. You haven't told me what's in it for me. Nobody wants a 'talk navigated by the heart'. Tell me in the most SPECIFIC, PRECISE AND BENEFIT ORIENTED WAY WHAT I WILL GET FROM THIS TALK, and use that as your opt-in.

Bort

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Feb 8, 2015
It sounds like you both are getting exactly what you're paying for. Read that as constructive.
This is a waste of time. Read that as criticism.
Sorry for my ignorance, but I don't understand what you mean.

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
Identify what's unique in his offer and create a brand around it. That means that you make those unique points the center of any marketing move you make. Content? Based on it. Links on social? Based on it.

He doesn't use routines is not unique. It's not 2002, no PUA uses routines anymore.

Charnell

Block me if you're a quack
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 12, 2014
Kansas City
I don't see any value anywhere.
Allow me to play devil's advocate, but maybe you're not the target audience. Just because they're not trying to change the world with a groundbreaking new invention, someone could gain value by this. Probably some dweeby type that needs a confidence boost for the weekend, or people coming out of long relationships and forgot how to talk to new members of the opposite sex.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Allow me to play devil's advocate, but maybe you're not the target audience. Just because they're not trying to change the world with a groundbreaking new invention, someone could gain value by this. Probably some dweeby type that needs a confidence boost for the weekend, or people coming out of long relationships and forgot how to talk to new members of the opposite sex.
That's true today. But, even when I was in the demographic, I was not in the target audience. Back to the cat/tuna analogy: chasing tuna is overrated and a highly unproductive use of ones time. Also, it can be a little dangerous.

Value in value out.
Any other motivation is a waste of time. The biggest thing these young folks need to learn is honesty and sincerity.

Charnell

Block me if you're a quack
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 12, 2014
Kansas City
That's true today. But, even when I was in the demographic, I was not in the target audience. Back to the cat/tuna analogy: chasing tuna is overrated and a highly unproductive use of ones time. Also, it can be a little dangerous.

Value in value out.
Any other motivation is a waste of time. The biggest thing these young folks need to learn is honesty and sincerity.
He may be preaching honesty and sincerity, which is what these guys didn't know they needed. All we see from the outside is "how to pick up chicks", but think of TMF . On the outside it looks like a get rich quick book, with the subtitle "Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime". Inside it's a bit different though.

None of us needed to read TMF to know how we wanted to live our lives, but for some it made things make a bit more sense.

No one needs to go to a course on how to talk to women/men, but for some it might make things click in their head.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
He may be preaching honesty and sincerity, which is what these guys didn't know they needed. All we see from the outside is "how to pick up chicks", but think of TMF . On the outside it looks like a get rich quick book, with the subtitle "Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime". Inside it's a bit different though.

None of us needed to read TMF to know how we wanted to live our lives, but for some it made things make a bit more sense.

No one needs to go to a course on how to talk to women/men, but for some it might make things click in their head.
It's possible.

Villain

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jan 26, 2013
Glasgow, UK
Yeah. He's saying you don't need these tricks and routines as you are not being real. The interaction should be more about you and the girl having fun rather than being dependent on any outcome

I'm somewhat familiar with this niche...

What you are talking about is called the natural method, and it has been the predominant theory in pick-up for years.

It is not "anti-PUA", which is why I was confused.

He doesn't use routines is not unique. It's not 2002, no PUA uses routines anymore.

This.

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
The seduction industry is worth a shitload of money. There is value to be delivered in it because people pay for this stuff. It's that simple. You don't get to decide what has value, the market does.

Besides that, how is teaching men how to live better lives not valuable?
If you ever helped out a shy friend meet someone you should know how life changing that is.

Lots of weird comments in this thread. Why is people treating the guy as a scammer?
The biggest thing these young folks need to learn is honesty and sincerity.
What are you referring to?

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
A success principle in life. We get a great many here looking for success secrets, learning to be genuine would be a great start.
Who is not being genuine?

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Who is not being genuine?
Don't try to turn a general observation into a specific attack. Your questions to me are petty and annoying. Move along.

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
Don't try to turn a general observation into a specific attack. Your questions to me are petty and annoying. Move along.
Ah! Yeah, sure. Speaking of general random observations: throw the rock and hide the hand - another great principle in life. Cheerfully moving along.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
I've been asked to market a dating/social lifestyle coach. Could anyone please give me basic marketing tips to build his brand/philosophy to attract more clients. I'd appreciate even a really short answer.

I think they're being to kind. You should already know how to market them if they're your client. Why would you even take on a clients if you don't know what you're doing. lol

GreatestManEver

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Dec 19, 2014
NYC
His name is John Cooper from the UK.

http://www.thejohncooper.net/

Thanks for the point on the surname

Your welcome Bort, remember Julian from RSD, it was on every new channel for a week, he became the most hated man in the world, so just be careful in this industry.
watch your public image, learn your countries law's.
Bort who are the most famous dating coaches in the world right now, in the world and in England. Go to there website and learn what they are doing rite.
are they using a blog, did they create a community forum with 100k fans.
are they using youtube, facebook, twitter, to show the customers what they are about.
learn all the laws of your county, can you put footage of a pick up on line? do you need to blur there faces out? watch your a$$ legally!
Go on amazon and look for a really good book on marketing, you will learn a 100+ times more from that book in 20 hours, then asking for advice on forums.
It's valentines day Bort, lots of single ladies out today wishing they had a valentines, good luck.
and remember the most important thing, happiness comes form with in you, not from getting a girl friend.

GreatestManEver

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Dec 19, 2014
NYC
I think they're being to kind. You should already know how to market them if they're your client. Why would you even take on a clients if you don't know what you're doing. lol

I think mattie he probably has some kind of internship worked out with them, where he helps them with there business, and they help him find that special some one.

Bort

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Feb 8, 2015
I think mattie he probably has some kind of internship worked out with them, where he helps them with there business, and they help him find that special some one.

Thanks for the responses everyone. They are all helpful, as it makes me see things I've never even thought about.

I hope to be a coach one day. So by learning from him, I hope in the not too distant future that I will be able to set up a brand for myself, so I know the work I put in now will benefit me. Me finding a special someone will just be the icing on the cake ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.