The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I need something new! Help.

whitescouter

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Nov 19, 2017
Bahia, Brazil
Hi guys, at first i need to introduce me again.

I am Salomon Silva, from Brazil.

And my fisrt "hello" here, sucks a lot. I was in a bump'in the road(again). But now its different. I realized whats means plans. And im struggling to execute all! I need to talk with some people, different as usual.

After reading TMF two times, and one with appoiments. I know what i have to think. And being doing by the rules. Its just here where i start to fight with the "myselfs". I already bought the Unscripted , its comming.

Thank you for share!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

whitescouter

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Nov 19, 2017
Bahia, Brazil
Hi, Everyone!

Two years and a bit later...

Here am i!

Starting my First Real Business. Plus than a Card saying some shit name.

I am a kind of Entrepeneurial Salesman and now i will share more about my carreer and loses and victories. I hope interact with some people struggling about same problems.

D

Deleted74396

Hi, Everyone!

Two years and a bit later...

Here am i!

Starting my First Real Business. Plus than a Card saying some shit name.

I am a kind of Entrepeneurial Salesman and now i will share more about my carreer and loses and victories. I hope interact with some people struggling about same problems.

Welcome back!

I'm looking forward to hearing what you hear to share.

whitescouter

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Nov 19, 2017
Bahia, Brazil
Welcome back!

I'm looking forward to hearing what you hear to share.

Thank you!

Enjoing the energy, i have something to share. I feel like many of others whom received the Power of: YOU ARE FIRED!

Some friday night before, i was so called to the CEO's Office and he say to me:
"Thank you, you are my brother out this walls, but here, the "culture" are more important than results, thanks for your services."

I, already was LLC. A Legal Entity. But, that company was my case, my Salesman Business case, i started with some 6 figures income and leaving with 8 figures income. I was the Processes Salesman Dude. But that's ok.

And when did happen, what did you think i did?

Runned fast to my favorite business book. For the fourth time... The Millionare FastLane. Thank you! @MJ DeMarco, thank you, again!

I am on a hurry right now, i will back soon and will leave other informations about me, my life and my business.

Let's win or learn!

whitescouter

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Nov 19, 2017
Bahia, Brazil
Here i am!

I am very sorry about my writing, i am no writer, i am thinking about some journal with this posts. A friend who started making really good journaling said it to me. And i want "find my way." To do that journaling.

My thoughts about Fastlane this time are different. I passad over Consumer and Producer, even in my head. Obviously, i can be wrong.

But in a way, my Income and th Income i can create changed in a good way. My value are high, for instance.

And i can really do business with "these numbers".

So, i am from a country in development stage. And i have some "left" side in politics which are good for business. At least in my city. A 3kk people market. That some 70% are Workers.

It's really different for Legal Entity's and for "normal" people in accounting
way. And now i am in a very peculiar doubt:

How to be a Salesman Entrepeneur with leftside business? To make money and to make impact?

I will came back to dicuss this again and think about it.

Have a good night!

whitescouter

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Nov 19, 2017
Bahia, Brazil
Hello again.

Against all odds (Brazil's Northest) , my environment is really good for entrepreneurship.

Just for records, i have a Fastlane Friend of mine who just came back from a trip for Poland, just to climb montains of ice and get in really cold expositions. And guess? With Wim Hof, the famous Guinness Record holder.

The "one thing" who put us in different paths of other people was the TMF Book. We shared with hundreds of people, for me was needed just a conversation about plans, and booom! I was indicating TMF Book.

But, just 5 of us really readed and discussed about concepts. All entrepreneurs. And one of them (my earlier boss) made plus than 1kk last month. The older of us, the Jim Hof guy, are 28 yo. I am 26. My earlier boss have 24 yo. Its so different now. Our lifes, our plans. Hire, not to be hired.

I would like to place a ask. Can someone sent a blog post about Instagram and/or b2b sales?

Thank you, i wish you the best!

See you guys!

whitescouter

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Nov 19, 2017
Bahia, Brazil
Here i am again... wow... 8 months and a pandemia.

I got myself hardworking most of the time. Learned Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Wordpress, Elementor and a lot of books, Principles from Ray Dalio was the best one.
I feel fastlane coming, but... the most important lesson is: i suck at accountability, i suck a lot... thank God my partners dont...
Now i am making 40k month at cleaning services and 20k marketing agency (10 customers)

help with accountability, please.

whitescouter

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Nov 19, 2017
Bahia, Brazil
Here i am again, Fastlane Forum... Reading Unscripted ... Lovin!

Wow, the journey is not easy, high's and low's, up's and down's...

But i am here, fighting! I am not better than the last time, making something about $30k in Cleaning Services and $10k Marketing Agency. I made a mistake and i dont know how to solve, starting two business at the same time. It was good at the begining, learn a lot, and fast, but now... i am very unfocused.

What a devlop in this time:
- Wordpress and Elementor for making very good website
- Paid Traffic: Google and Facebook Ads
- Copywriting
- Leadership (i am leading 6 people in each company, i am not very good at it)
- Sales (this is my top one skill, i am a very good seller!)
- Launching Info-Products (good one's/ Yoga Niche and Money Making Niche (with very good ethics)

The FTE happen! I moved out my mom's house, living in a cheap neighborhood near my mom's and father's house (separeted).

I have some question's if someone appear to help me:

Do I really need to focus in ONE THING to develop Skill's?

Do i need to forget about service and go on for product based business to make real money?

If no!

How to make money in services kind of business?

Please help me, leave some link of this forum

Thank you very much!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.