The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I need some advice

Threads with an onging chat or conversation

Kiyoshi Junior

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Oct 30, 2022
Hey guys my name is Kiyoshi Junior, I am a beginner and I was reading books from MJ DeMarco, Rusell Brunson, etc.
I was wondering how should I make a solid plan for the long-term to succeed in life, and what are the essential things I must focus on when I make a plan to true wealth.
Could anyone give me some advice?

Thanks in advance
Junior

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Matt Lee

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 9, 2022
what are the essential things I must focus on when I make a plan to true wealth.
A "solid" plan does not exist. There isn't anything you MUST do. Someone who tries to sell you on an idea might tell you, YOU MUST DO XYZ. But it's a lie. It's all loose and formless.

Just write down what you want out of this life of yours, be brutally honest about it and be selfish, make a plan to get it, and put in the work. Most of your planning goes out the window anyways when you face obstacles. It helps to know your direction though, so make sure you know what you want

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kiyoshi Junior

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Oct 30, 2022
A "solid" plan does not exist. There isn't anything you MUST do. Someone who tries to sell you on an idea might tell you, YOU MUST DO XYZ. But it's a lie. It's all loose and formless.

Just write down what you want out of this life of yours, be brutally honest about it and be selfish, make a plan to get it, and put in the work. Most of your planning goes out the window anyways when you face obstacles. It helps to know your direction though, so make sure you know what you want
That advice Matt Lee is cool I will write down everything specifically and do the hard work to improve myself . thank you so much God bless you bro

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.