The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I need guidance

Besh

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 12, 2018
I am a 37 year old medical doctor in Nigeria who needs help to move to a fastlane .

I need to get a kind of Job that is performance based instead of time based .

What skills do I focus on to learn ?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
Welcome to the forum, Besh.

First of all, define what your goal is. An achievable goal, not just "get a better job", but "make $XXX,XXX/yr in Y field".

Get a look at the job's requirements.
Learn the required skills. Commit to it.
Apply.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
I am a 37 year old medical doctor in Nigeria who needs help to move to a fastlane .

I need to get a kind of Job that is performance based instead of time based .

What do you mean a job? By it's very nature a job fails the commandant of control. You cannot expect a job to be fastlane or is this just a stepping stone?

Regardless pick a vertical you want to get into. I don't know what opportunities are like in Nigeria but look at where the money is. Then find people either online or locally that are in that space and get to know them.

Research what they are doing and how they are doing it and model yourself around that. Those are the skills that are working in that particular field. Don't try to re-invent the wheel, look for what is working now and how you can develop those unique set of skills.

As a doctor I expect you rub shoulders with wealthy and connected individuals, ask those people you trust for guidance and advice.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...